Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Sim Tickets

Could we have a way in which, after completing a story mission 100%, you could have a way in which you can just get all the rewards & xp from the same mission without having to manually do all the battles over again i.e. if the energy you have is enough. Or if not possible, simulate the battles within the missions.
Why am I asking for this? Well you find finishing all your energy, mine currently at 41, takes between 30-60 mins & I can't keep up with that considering work, studies & family. So at times I just let the energy stay as it is because I know I can't get so much time. In fact the only time I actually finish my energy is at night when I'm going to bed, considering it's not a Friday night, or one of those nights where you spend "quality time" with your spouse. And then I have not mentioned you still have to do arena, raids, special missions, alliance missions etc. That goes well over an hour for me.
So if there's a way you could do that to help save on precious time it would really be appreciated by the older working community who's time is so scarce. I'm a fan of Transformers & a fan of this game apparently but the issue of saving time might force some of us to abandon it. Being able to sim battles is common in mobile games especially RPG's & it would also help so much in this game

Comments

• Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 27
    all i can say is wow... sounds like you are asking for all the rewards of lots of time and hard work playing just for logging on. there is an auto battle feature available that allows you to have the AI battle for you as long as your bots are strong enough. i use this alot whilst at wokr as i just start a fight let it go and then start the next one whilst i am working.....
  • Tezz001Tezz001 Posts: 53
    No I agree somewhat that a "Sim" ticket idea could be a good thing to do, other games have it, and it's doesn't take anything away from game play, after all youve completed the mission, paying extra to instantly rerun it wouldn't hurt anyone, you still expend the energy that a normal mission does.
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Lmao no way this is crazy the point is the fight the missions
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    What's the point of a progression game that is designed to take time invested to be put on auto? Everyone wants participation trophies. You can play casual or hardcore but can't expect to be at top casually but play at your own enjoyment level. As well the reason this is bad idea someone that spends money could infinitely refill and finish hundreds of farming sessions in an hour
  • Amano wrote: »

It's basically the same thing as using AI to fight for you, except it doesn't waste your battery as the computer derps it's way through it with you babysitting every minute. No one uses AI unless your team would crush the **** out of the mission, what the difference?

Most games that have the sim thing also require you to get a 3 star(or whatever max rating) on the mission MANUALLY meaning you crushed it before being allowed to do the sim.

It would just be a QoL change.
  • BhMojoBhMojo Posts: 6
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    all i can say is wow... sounds like you are asking for all the rewards of lots of time and hard work playing just for logging on. there is an auto battle feature available that allows you to have the AI battle for you as long as your bots are strong enough. i use this alot whilst at wokr as i just start a fight let it go and then start the next one whilst i am working.....

Not really, you have already completed the mission so you are not gaining anything extra & your energy still gets expended. It's very common in other games which are similar as it helps to save time. I can't imagine dedicating hours into the game when I have other responsibilities to cater for. Even putting on the AI button, I can't just sit around & watch as the bots fight because it even takes longer than when I do it myself. The key factor is saving time, being able to do a lot of stuff in the shortest amount of time possible.
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    What's the point of a progression game that is designed to take time invested to be put on auto? Everyone wants participation trophies. You can play casual or hardcore but can't expect to be at top casually but play at your own enjoyment level. As well the reason this is bad idea someone that spends money could infinitely refill and finish hundreds of farming sessions in an hour

For Arena & Alliance missions it's understandable, but when it comes to self progression, you & your missions, they can implement it. Yes people who use money will always have the advantage, no matter what you do. But what you mean now is that I have to dedicate hours of my time into playing a game & neglect other responsibilities. 2+ hours a day playing a game is very unreasonable, I could have made an extra buck, bonded with family and friends, go out sometime. But even with the Sim Tickets, I could just log in, spend my energy, do some upgrading here & there, all in around 10 minutes. When it comes to arena & Alliance missions, I can do them for around 30 mins just before I get some sleep. But without that it just becomes too difficult for guys who's every hour during the day is quite important.
    Amano wrote: »

Yes but after you master the mission 100%, what's the point of doing it all over again???
    Amano wrote: »

It's basically the same thing as using AI to fight for you, except it doesn't waste your battery as the computer derps it's way through it with you babysitting every minute. No one uses AI unless your team would crush the **** out of the mission, what the difference?

Most games that have the sim thing also require you to get a 3 star(or whatever max rating) on the mission MANUALLY meaning you crushed it before being allowed to do the sim.

It would just be a QoL change.

Yeah just like SWGOH
    Most people drop out of such games because of the "spending too much time" factor, especially guys with jobs & families. It just feels like you are doing another chore. But if you check out games with the Sim ticket option, it does a lot of justice for all ages & types of people. You can do the mission manually if you want, if you can't, you just Sim it. Note that this applies only to missions you have already completed 100%.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Well you guys can plead as you want mcoc is thriving for almost 3 years and has exact same setup on energy use. As well I don't see how it takes hours to complete I auto two full bars of energy a day back and forth to work. So maybe 20 min or so if your fighting, as well no one ever said you have to use that energy all the time
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    edited April 2017
    This wouldn't work anyways because Max level is 40.

There are some missions that take up more energy than level 40 can hold.

Also. This would be an unfair advantage to alliance events. The mission energy consumption. Completion etc.
  • MootMoot Posts: 52
    Doubt they would change the game model to make it like swgoh or future fight. Those kinda games are rpg and not a fighting game. You have equippable items for characters and missions have a % chance to drop said items, makes sense to have sims to help repetitive play so your character improves via item upgrades.

Sure they could add auto complete to missions but like toughnut pointed out, this doesnt fit into the game model when it comes to alliance events. Expediating missions serves little purpoose besides getting your player to lvl 40. Does little to help your bots grow unlike rpg games.
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    This is a grind game the point is to grind not to hit a button and it compete it for you the point is to put the effort in and yes auto fight does it for you but you have to still take the time this would ruin events like completion as u have to click a button that's it, the point of completion event is to go through and COMPLETE as many missions as you can
  • 1Pharaoh1Pharaoh Posts: 36
    I'm struggling to find the logic in allowing players to play a video game that doesn't require players to play the video game
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    Sim tickets bad idea. Instead, I'd suggest a pseudo-sim system where you can bypass nodes in Story quests by using bot's alt-mode. But with increased energy per node. Like 1.5 per node or something