Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

IDEAS OF NEW BOTS AND THERE SPECIAL ATTACK

So I am ok with Blaster for the new bot but I really wanted bots like Crosshairs, Jazz and Lockdown. So here is my thinking of new bots and there special attacks.

Jazz: They really SHOULD add Jazz! I mean almost every transformers forged to fight players I met wants Jazz! :'( And here is the special attacks I thought of Jazz.

-SP1: I am not sure if Jazz actually have a weapon so I’ll just want Jazz to hit and kick the opponent. :/;)

-SP2: Oh, ok Jazz has a gun(kind of looks like a pincher). Then for SP2 I would just want Jazz to shoot and pinch with the gun :D

-SP3: Now gets fun. I don’t want Jazz’s SP3 like Grindor cuz it sucks. I kind of eant Jazz’s SP3 to be a combination of optimus’s and megatron’s. Got that?

Crosshairs: The movie one. I mean I really want the movie Crosshairs. My friends and my favourite bots are Drift and Crosshairs! If there is Crosshairs, it will me spectacular with Drift.

-SP1: So almost every bot in transformers forged to fight’s SP1 is just hitting hard. So you know Crosshairs too.

-SP2: So I’m 100% sure that crosshairs has two guns. For the SP2 I would like if Crosshairs shoot with his guns like Ironhide’s SP2.

-SP3: You guys know the scene in age of Exctintion, Crosshairs kind of sky dived and shot these bad dudes. Yeah so SP3 similar to that plz.

Lockdown: Oh, Lockdown everyone wants Lockdown. He is the best. He is so cool. He might be one of the best bots in Transformers. So I just want all the Lockdown’s SP kind of very similar with shockwave cuz they both have gun in there eye.

It was so long right? Hope you enjoyed! :p

Comments

• Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Why in the blazes does everyone want jazz?!
  • Options
    PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    Dunno.They all like it man
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Transformers: Forged to Fight- Character Suggestion Thread. Search for it please. Thanks
  • Options
    sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    Why in the blazes does everyone want jazz?!

I explained once already in another thread. He's about as iconic a G1 Autobot as they come. He's always been my personal favorite and it's past time he be included.