Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which one would you consider to be the worst demolition bot?

I'm gathering data from the community. Mind helping out by voting, please?

Which one would you consider to be the worst demolition bot? 24 votes

Mixmaster
58%
Gunz0BlogZmogisGochaBROInimitable713Nick_80SabugenKittenPrimesabre_777YoncemusPrimeMrsteakymeat_9Dutch1980Mr_WonderfulPrimeHackerBotBoy909 14 votes
Ramjet
16%
ManthroSupraliminalBumblebee254NinjaHunterX 4 votes
Waspinator
25%
French_BakerMallowmanXhibitASuperiorSoundwaveHannibal80Roosevelt_prime 6 votes

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Ironhide
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Mixmaster
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Ironhide

Pretty much lol, I’m appalled some people chose Ramjet
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Mixmaster
    Wasp has pretty great synergies with Optimus Primal and he hits pretty hard at low health
    Ramjet can stun lock and inflict a lot of burns, which is useful against Pyrophobia mods
    Mix can deal high damage if you wait?
  • Mixmaster
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Wasp has pretty great synergies with Optimus Primal and he hits pretty hard at low health
    Ramjet can stun lock and inflict a lot of burns, which is useful against Pyrophobia mods

This. And I’d be more forgiving for mixmaster if he had better synergies. Wasps been mentioned, and ramjets with motormaster and kickback can’t be ignored either. Mix doesn’t have something of such usefulness. So it’s mixmaster for me
  • The reason I didn't include the other three demolition bots is because the majority of the community already know the power these three bots could unleash. They're the best out there. No reason for me to add them to the 'worst bot' list. Ramjet is extremely powerful now thanks to its rather noticeable improvement not too long ago and the introduction of Kickback. Ramjet could be among the top 3 demolition bots but for my opinion at least. He's fourth or tied between Galvatron in third place. Waspinator is essentially a poor man's Megatron if you look closely enough. And Mixmaster, well, I'm just not sure. He's definitely enjoyable to play with at times. If only his acid debuffs could trigger more often. Perhaps improve its chances to 40%? Or have it last a bit longer or maybe have the chances be increased with each debuff applied. That small tweak could potentially make Mixmaster even deadlier.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited April 2018
    Ramjet
    Gunz0 wrote: »

This. And I’d be more forgiving for mixmaster if he had better synergies. Wasps been mentioned, and ramjets with motormaster and kickback can’t be ignored either. Mix doesn’t have something of such usefulness. So it’s mixmaster for me

Mixmaster does have great synergies.

Pair him with Dinobot, Rhinox and Grindor.

He literally gives dinobot his signature ability, making dinibot capable of concussive block, plus Mix gets a 5% power burn from Dino.

Gets and gives good buffs from the other two as well.
  • PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    Mixmaster
    There all good man
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I love Demo bots. I haven't played Ramjet much but I don't see a single bad one. People hate on Mixmaster but he's a bada$$ and his special is devastating...and duping him doesn't really make a huge difference.