Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

WHAT IS THE NEXT BOT AFTER BLASTER?

PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
latest?cb=20080410230836
So, me and a few other people wanted to know what will be the next featured bot after Blaster. So we researched and I think the next bot will be Jazz. If I am wrong PLEASE let me know in the comment section and correct me.

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Cyclonus or Scorponok...I guess

And Jazz is overrated, there, I said it!
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited April 2018
    It's gonna be Brawn, or Huffer.. Possibly Gears.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Manthro wrote: »

NO iTss jAZZ PLZ PLS JAzz
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I can't see Jazz being a demo bot. Next bot will be yellow, and most likely an Autobot since there's only 1 yellow Autobot.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157

I'd be fine with any of those:)
    Maybe we'll even get Cosmos or Wreck-Gar
  • sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    Jazz has to be coming soon. Probably the next tactician or warrior though. He doesn't fit the demolitions mold since a demo bot will probably be next. Kabam could always break the cycle though.

Gunz0. IMHO the 'darling' Bumblebee is the overrated one, not Jazz.
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    I can't see Jazz being a demo bot. Next bot will be yellow, and most likely an Autobot since there's only 1 yellow Autobot.
    What about scorponok
  • Dutch1980Dutch1980 Posts: 25
    We haven’t even started the blaster event and we are already worried about the next bot after seriously.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Dutch1980 wrote: »
    We haven’t even started the blaster event and we are already worried about the next bot after seriously.

Just harmless and fun speculation
  • Most likely the next bot after the release of this month's bot would be a Brawler. Since it's currently the only class with five characters while he rest of the classes now has six characters. It's already confirmed Blaster would be a tech which will give the tech class a total of six characters. There's only the brawler class left to be completed.
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

Red_Eyes wrote: »

Aaaah my leg, your thread broke my leg!
    edited April 2018
    Yay, instead of a week or two of speculation, we gotta listen to 6 weeks of it now
    Yay, instead of a week or two of speculation, we gotta listen to 6 weeks of it now

Can you tell me who’s coming after the bot after blaster? Pls
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    When did we find out blaster was next?
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994

Don't read it then, nobody is forcing you!
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I hope for jazz...not cause I want him cause I dont...just make people shut up about him
  • sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    I hope for jazz...not cause I want him cause I dont...just make people shut up about him

Yes!! Best way to shut me up. Give me Jazz!! ☺
  • Frugalli88Frugalli88 Posts: 148
    I'd like to know what bot will be for June. It's my son's birthday and I want to throw him a birthday party with the featured bot as the theme. In fact, why don't we get the whole year's list of bots so that everyone can plan ahead.

Seriously, Kabam will NOT officially release the bot info till the week before the featured bot. These threads are such a waste of space.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    sabre_777 wrote: »

Yes!! Best way to shut me up. Give me Jazz!! ☺

PLEEAAASSSE KABAM GIVE US JAZZ MAKE THEM SHUT UP (sits in the corner and sobs)
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited April 2018
    Remmie wrote: »
    When did we find out blaster was next?

The main splash screen that shows Blaster, as well as the new gameplay video from the last week...
    Most likely the next bot after the release of this month's bot would be a Brawler. Since it's currently the only class with five characters while he rest of the classes now has six characters. It's already confirmed Blaster would be a tech which will give the tech class a total of six characters. There's only the brawler class left to be completed.

Unless they suddenly decide to break the current release schedule, it won’t be. After Blaster, it’ll be a demolitions class.

This is the class order the featured bots have been getting released in:

Demolition
    Tactician (x2)
    Brawler
    Warrior
    Scout
    Tech

The current feature always has an advantage over the last.