Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Hard Mode - Daily Missions

The update is supposed to incorporate hard mode for the daily missions to allow us to acquire level 3 class sparks. When will this be released? It’s a huge reason to start playing this game again but it’s been almost a week and it hasn’t been released.

I will say I am really enjoying all of the other updates and improvements.

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Agreed.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Are you sure the 6.0 update is supposed to incorporate hard mode for daily mission? There is nowhere ever mention about those hard mode daily mission.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    In the release notes for the app in the App Store it mentions a hard mode for the daily missions.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Ok,i see. but in google play release notes, there is no hard mode for daily mission is mention.
  • AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    Yeah, I don’t think there is any intention for the hard mode in daily any time soon
    c176kdb8p4di.jpeg

Here’s a screen cap from the Apple App Store.
  • Vivek619Vivek619 Posts: 34
    Kabam Mike we need u here
  • Vivek619Vivek619 Posts: 34
    edited April 2018
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    There's nothing in the official patch notes about hard difficulty being added to spark trials. I wouldn't go by the patch notes for the app store when we have the exact patch notes from the developer already
  • McPrime88McPrime88 Posts: 11
    They added the medium quests for all classes on Sunday as we can see today. Maybe this means If they plan to introduce hard mode it could start tomorrow?
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    When the game had its first updates, the App Store notes mentioned certain bots as playable long before they were released, I’d go by what is posted in the changelog.
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    When the game had its first updates, the App Store notes mentioned certain bots as playable long before they were released, I’d go by what is posted in the changelog.

I guess this is the case. It’s Monday and no change. Eh, it probably would’ve been too hard for me anyway so maybe for the better.
  • Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 111
    We need this! The Raid Store 6.0 gives us some T3 Basic and tiny bits of T2 Alpha... but more is better.
  • McPrime88McPrime88 Posts: 11
    The game kinda sucks right now without decent access to assembling T3C class sparks. I am not paying $30 for one of them lol. I have 6 rank 4 4*s and no T3 sparks in sight.
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    I wouldn't mind a hard mode daily that just gave more T2 essence.