Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What Bots Do You Prefer For Revenge Of The King?

What bots do you prefer for revenge of the king? Is Kickback good, Is Drift good? And more. Please consider commenting what bots will be good. And also if you know many things about Drift, please comment if Drift is good for revenge of the king! ;)

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    If he’s R5 max forge then definitely haha
  • Hogz3Hogz3 Posts: 50
    I used drift on almost every bot in rotk and would suggest him. Primal you're probably gonna want og megs duped for his buff steal and debuffs that you can permanently place. Really the only challenges after that are wasp and blaster. I've heard alot of people suggest shockwave for them but I think blaster would be great against wasp if you can stack interference and slow down his ranged attacks. Other than that you can always throw in og prime and rat to try and help save some energon with their synergy plus ogs great all around except on primal
  • Widow wrote: »
    OG works fine on primal. To me it’s worth learning how to use him against that one bot to free up selection for other bots. I have a video online and a detailed explaination on how to use OG against primal. Drift is amazing, I would def bring him if he’s an option. Rhinox mushed wasp. Like big time mushed him. Blaster..... eh no current bots really counter him very well. That’s an energon sink with current content, just a heads up. I ran OG rat drift rhinox and Dino. Rachet and Dino were purely for synergy. Didn’t use either of them against any bot I fought.

Whats the abilities of blaster?
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Widow wrote: »
    OG works fine on primal. To me it’s worth learning how to use him against that one bot to free up selection for other bots. I have a video online and a detailed explaination on how to use OG against primal. Drift is amazing, I would def bring him if he’s an option. Rhinox mushed wasp. Like big time mushed him. Blaster..... eh no current bots really counter him very well. That’s an energon sink with current content, just a heads up. I ran OG rat drift rhinox and Dino. Rachet and Dino were purely for synergy. Didn’t use either of them against any bot I fought.

http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/4546/blaster-abilities-amazing-bot#latest
  • DonApis wrote: »
    Widow wrote: »

http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/4546/blaster-abilities-amazing-bot#latest

Thank you