G1 Bumblebee Bundle

Hey all, you know who it is! Just a quick question that I wanted to get off my chestplate: when can we expect G1 Bumblebee to become available again?

I noticed from time-to-time, Kabam will release a Hive Crystal deal that can be purchased through Energon. But I’m wondering if they have future plans to do something like what they’re doing right now with Ratchet (4* Star bundle through real currency).

I’ll, without hesitation, buy the bundle should it become available. Heck, maybe add Bumblebee to the 5* Star bot pool and give that out instead: you will have earned my true love Kabam <3 . Please though... I missed out during Christmas and I have been very sad since. ( :'( )

Anywho, any hints would be awesome. Thank you! :) (fingers crossed they don’t wait until Bumblebee: The Movie...)

a2fc9xbbyixj.gif

Comments

  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 327
    Ratchet is in a 4* bundle? On my phone its a bundle with 4* Windblade! Which I will be getting in the morning--unless you know my wife and then, just wishful thinking! Lol!
  • DeePrimeDeePrime Posts: 82
    Ratchet is in a 4* bundle? On my phone its a bundle with 4* Windblade! Which I will be getting in the morning--unless you know my wife and then, just wishful thinking! Lol!

    4* Ratchet is an apple store exclusive while android got Windblade
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 199
    You can, by the way, get both the Windblade and Ratchet deals if you login with both OSes
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    it will cost double the amount of $$ if you wanna get him in a bundle lol. He wasn't easy to get to begin with when they sold Hive crystals with him in it.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Davien wrote: »
    it will cost double the amount of $$ if you wanna get him in a bundle lol. He wasn't easy to get to begin with when they sold Hive crystals with him in it.

    Sure, but at the end of the day, he is a 4*. I don’t think Kabam would dramatically increase the cost just for one character, even if it is Optimus Prime or Bumblebee.

    From a business standpoint, it makes some sort of sense. But ethically, it would look like a clear, thirsty, cash grab on behalf of Kabam because if I am not mistaken, every bot previously (that was a 4*) always ended up going for the same price. Don’t understand why they would change it now, especially since 5*’s have just been introduced, making them the more desirable tier in the game now.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited April 2018
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    Davien wrote: »
    it will cost double the amount of $$ if you wanna get him in a bundle lol. He wasn't easy to get to begin with when they sold Hive crystals with him in it.

    Sure, but at the end of the day, he is a 4*. I don’t think Kabam would dramatically increase the cost just for one character, even if it is Optimus Prime or Bumblebee.

    From a business standpoint, it makes some sort of sense. But ethically, it would look like a clear, thirsty, cash grab on behalf of Kabam because if I am not mistaken, every bot previously (that was a 4*) always ended up going for the same price. Don’t understand why they would change it now, especially since 5*’s have just been introduced, making them the more desirable tier in the game now.

    you can live without him anyways - he's good but don't think he's meta yet. Windblade, Barrcade, and Prowl 4* would do good, if not better.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Davien wrote: »
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    Davien wrote: »
    it will cost double the amount of $$ if you wanna get him in a bundle lol. He wasn't easy to get to begin with when they sold Hive crystals with him in it.

    Sure, but at the end of the day, he is a 4*. I don’t think Kabam would dramatically increase the cost just for one character, even if it is Optimus Prime or Bumblebee.

    From a business standpoint, it makes some sort of sense. But ethically, it would look like a clear, thirsty, cash grab on behalf of Kabam because if I am not mistaken, every bot previously (that was a 4*) always ended up going for the same price. Don’t understand why they would change it now, especially since 5*’s have just been introduced, making them the more desirable tier in the game now.

    you can live without him anyways - he's good but don't think he's meta yet. Windblade, Barrcade, and Prowl 4* would do good, if not better.

    I own a 4* Windblade and she’s such a babe. But I think it’s who you like as a character that plays a factor in it too. As you hopefully noticed, Bumblebee is my favourite Transformer and an inspiration (along with others like Optimus Prime or heck, even Captain America) throughout my childhood. So, I guess you could say this character has an emotional influence on me.

    It’s not really if the bot is any good or not, because in all honesty, nobody in the game (at least for now) isn’t even that bad. But rather, it’s bringing those colorful and rich characters that you used to play around with/looked up to as a kid to life at the power of your fingertips.

    Real talk though, it’s just a matter of opinion.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    he will get easier to obtain as time passes for sure.. since Kabam will be adding newer and more powerful bots into the pool.

  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Davien wrote: »
    he will get easier to obtain as time passes for sure.. since Kabam will be adding newer and more powerful bots into the pool.

    One can hope it’s soon! :)

Sign In or Register to comment.