Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Which is the worst TACTICIAN Bot?

2»

Comments

• Options
    PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    Bumblebee (DOTM)
    anglon wrote: »
    What?! I really like Bumblee! I think he's awesome!
    You chose starscream... I always prey to get starscream
  • Options
    Bumblebee (DOTM)
    Manthro wrote: »
    Yup. Tac Shark is better than Bee.

Has CW Prime s2, UM resistance stacks, and heal on s3 with synergy.

I'll take the shark any day over Moviebee

• Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Sharkticon (Tactician)
    The sharks are cool fighters but too weak!
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Bumblebee (DOTM)
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    The sharks are cool fighters but too weak!

Man those ranked sharks on the spotlights are sumbiches....like trying to dent a skillet with a pillow...and they love to defy game physics
  • Options
    Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Sharkticon (Tactician)
    Cant decide between bee and the shark lol
  • Options
    Dinobot
    Man people really hate Bee huh? I think he gets overshadowed by a lot of stuff but he's interesting. Dinobot criticisms tho: The block mechanic because on AI it becomes a giant shooting match trying to get him to open up, and on attack it's rarely used just because of how much damage a higher level bot can still punch through a block. Heal on sp3 is unreliable in terms of amount. His synergy potential is good tho I guess (swordmaster, beast wars, the perfect-block thing with mixmaster). Feel free to correct me bc I just don't get him lol
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Starscream
    Man people really hate Bee huh? I think he gets overshadowed by a lot of stuff but he's interesting. Dinobot criticisms tho: The block mechanic because on AI it becomes a giant shooting match trying to get him to open up, and on attack it's rarely used just because of how much damage a higher level bot can still punch through a block. Heal on sp3 is unreliable in terms of amount. His synergy potential is good tho I guess (swordmaster, beast wars, the perfect-block thing with mixmaster). Feel free to correct me bc I just don't get him lol

Hits quite hard with Swordmasters synergy. 50% armor pierce, low crit rate and SM syn make him a perfect counter to AM Primal.
    Please don't nerf his crit damage potential
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Sharkticon (Tactician)
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Hits quite hard with Swordmasters synergy. 50% armor pierce, low crit rate and SM syn make him a perfect counter to AM Primal.
    Please don't nerf his crit damage potential

Perfect counter to AM Primal?? Not really, Dino's heavies can trigger Bleeds that heal Primal, not really what you want. Yes you can adapt but there's better options.

Megatron with fused shock, fused armor break and buff steals can absolutely wreck Primal. Ultra Magnus is also a better option than Dinobot, Magnus' hammer can crush all of Primal's armors, not to mention Magnus' Resistance and Nullify. No bleed, no heal with Megatron and Magnus.
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Sharkticon (Tactician)
    Sharkticon Tactician is more of a clone than Dr. Mario is of Mario in Smash.
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited August 2018
    Bumblebee (DOTM)

His block is really not what you will use for offense, it is a backup ability, and I use it as a strategy against AM primal to maintain a combo, because you just can run so much against his weirdo movements.
    His sp1 breaks are quite good, Sign synergize very well, sp2 crit buff synergizes with armor pierce.
    His sp3 heal is also not to rely upon, it is a backup ability as well.
    I use him similiar to Drift, maintain combo, throw any special, and stay in momentum. And keep away from their attack.
    " AI becomes a shooting giant,"... well, his blocks are meant for melee attack though.
    His synergy with mix don't give him "perfect block", it literally gives him Mixmaster's sign ability in addition of power drain.
    Use him as,, combo, dash back, sideswipe ranged, dash, combo. Use heavy if opponent is really using blocks a lot.
    Well, when it come to armor brawler, Dino is best,,, but those armored gets melee buff quite strong, Magnus is best..
    I always say, Magnus is best Brawler Buster. Dino is one of best tacts, if he's to be used against other than Brawlers.
    With Primal's crit resistance on, you are free to rain heavies, but if has no armor, heavy attacks is to be used to very needy times only.
  • Options
    Dinobot
    " AI becomes a shooting giant,"... well, his blocks are meant for melee attack though.

What i mean is that if you're fighting him, you don't really want to dash in his face and have him block you and take the rebound damage or armor break. Being in a shootout lock on top of that makes having to play cautious until you get that definite opening (which makes him good for defense imo).

Having 2 abilities treated as backups just feels wonky. I know they're not meant to be relied upon (especially the block). I see dino as decent by himself, and good with his synergies (and the mixmaster one does give additional block proficiency if well-timed. Not a perfect block but it's something) and a good defense bot to throw a wrench in an aggressive player's style.
    (Your suggested use combo is basically what you do on most bots)

I can see him as being good outside of brawler fights with the crit rate and stuff. I still don't think he's bad, but as long as there's more than one of something there's gotta be someone near the bottom (even if it's by only a bit). All the tacticians are still good bots imo (although Bee isn't that good of a bot in terms of being a tactician lol).
  • Options
    Bumblebee (DOTM)
    bumblebee is great b-t dotm bee terrible not to much there and its so bad they didn't even make a 4* version of him
  • Options
    Dinobot
    I think I messed up how the quote thing works in that last comment whoops.