I only see common and unusual remote missions

Hi, I wanted to know if you see distant or epic missions? Only common and unusual missions appear to me. I wanted to know if you can help me
Tagged:

Comments

  • woo224woo224 Posts: 174
    What are "unusual" missions? Missions with strange, useless items? :tongue: Missions with ridiculously low amounts of items? What are "distant" missions? Missions you can see but are out of your reach? :tongue:

    There are many times when there are only common and UNCOMMON missions. If your're at a high-enough level, you should eventually see RARE and Epic Away missions. Be patient (or be impatient and spend 10 Energon).
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Maybe a translation back to English?
  • ReworkRework Posts: 96
    We know what he's saying and he's right. All day yesterday, all I got were uncommon and common missions.

    I'd suggest one of two changes:
    1) Each set of mission should include at least one Rare or Epic mission
    or
    2) If the player completes all 4 missions, allow them to refresh for new missions without any energon cost.

  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 591
    Rework wrote: »
    We know what he's saying and he's right. All day yesterday, all I got were uncommon and common missions.

    I'd suggest one of two changes:
    1) Each set of mission should include at least one Rare or Epic mission
    or
    2) If the player completes all 4 missions, allow them to refresh for new missions without any energon cost.

    If each set of missions has a rare or epic then they aren't really rare or epic missions are they?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 1,418
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    If each set of missions has a rare or epic then they aren't really rare or epic missions are they?

    For rare maybe, but epic isn't a description of frequency.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 591
    Lol, I agree.

    But if rare is rare then you kind of know what they are getting at with "epic."
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 443
    edited April 2018
    I noticed in my alliance that the players who spent a lot of $$$ get epic missions like 4*, t3b & t2a.
    Free to play players getting arena crystals, ore, raid chips & t1c.
  • ReworkRework Posts: 96
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    If each set of missions has a rare or epic then they aren't really rare or epic missions are they?

    For rare maybe, but epic isn't a description of frequency.

    Plus one out of 4 is still relatively rare compared to 2 or 3 out of 4...

    I think I actually would like them to just tweak the refresh option. I'm sitting here again with all missions completed and I have 20 more minutes till it refreshes... Plus I just noticed, I don't even have the option to pay for a refresh of missions if they are all completed... It's greyed out!
  • Rare is gonna be a rarity, guys.

    And Epic is gonna be epically rare.

    With that said, we'll let the team know your feedback on all of it. Totally get wanting to have these around more. :)
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 443
    Rare is gonna be a rarity, guys.

    And Epic is gonna be epically rare.

    With that said, we'll let the team know your feedback on all of it. Totally get wanting to have these around more. :)

    Certain players getting 10 epic missions per day,
    others didn’t see one since the 6.0 release.
    Do you need me to clarify for you who’s paying & who’s not?




  • Vivek619Vivek619 Posts: 30
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    Rare is gonna be a rarity, guys.

    And Epic is gonna be epically rare.

    With that said, we'll let the team know your feedback on all of it. Totally get wanting to have these around more. :)

    Certain players getting 10 epic missions per day,
    others didn’t see one since the 6.0 release.
    Do you need me to clarify for you who’s paying & who’s not?



    Definitely true

Sign In or Register to comment.