Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Why the time limit?

Why is there a time limit on the stuff in our stash?
And why can't I see my AM fuel refills? I have 2 in my stash I didn't realize we're there and I'm about to lose them because I can't sell them.

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Why is there a time limit on the stuff in our stash?
    And why can't I see my AM fuel refills? I have 2 in my stash I didn't realize we're there and I'm about to lose them because I can't sell them.

Boo, time limits. It’s kabaam saying RANK UP YOUR BOTS!!
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    First, do people really use the AM fuel refills? I think Kabam gave out a couple to everyone when they first came out, and those are still sitting in my inventory.

Next, to answer your question - They do this for a variety of reasons im sure, but off the top of my head, I would guess the time limits are there to try and force you to use the resources within a certain period of time. It also would prevent people from mass "stocking up" on a store sold items (like mission energy or health pots) when they are on a big sale.

Cant say ive run into the same issue you have with AM Fuel expiring, so I can understand your frustration in not even being able to sell it for gold. I have run into the issue with Ore expiring with no worthwhile bots to invest in - in which case I usually just sell the Ore for gold.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    It would be nice if they would add the ability to sell ore directly from the stash.
  • splendicsplendic Posts: 56
    Stitch626 wrote: »
    First, do people really use the AM fuel refills? I think Kabam gave out a couple to everyone when they first came out, and those are still sitting in my inventory.

Next, to answer your question - They do this for a variety of reasons im sure, but off the top of my head, I would guess the time limits are there to try and force you to use the resources within a certain period of time. It also would prevent people from mass "stocking up" on a store sold items (like mission energy or health pots) when they are on a big sale.

Cant say ive run into the same issue you have with AM Fuel expiring, so I can understand your frustration in not even being able to sell it for gold. I have run into the issue with Ore expiring with no worthwhile bots to invest in - in which case I usually just sell the Ore for gold.

AM fuel was much more useful in Map 2, and I would get some from time to time. But since it was useful, it also didn't expire on me.

It's much rarer to need it in Map 3, which is so much shorter.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Stitch626 wrote: »

Actually, I use them all the time. It’s not so I can speed through AMs, it’s just nice to help make AMs work around your own personal schedule.