Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Were all the cool relics out of stock?

massimo51massimo51 Posts: 88
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
The rest of the rewards are great, but am i the only one that feels this relic is pretty unsavory compared to what we used to get?

We got Alliance Mission +4% Attack and Health relics from Expert Quest and now we will be receiving a +5% Health in Raids from Master Quest.

I get diversification is a good thing, but it goes from awesome to horrible. Most top players won't even use this new relic because it's not needed to defeat bases.

ehnuu5y87b92.jpg

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Oh we definitly need a RAID relic! Because RAIDs are so difficult! zzz lazy
  • The_53rdThe_53rd Posts: 49
    This relic should have changed the music in fights to EDM or something. Not functional at all but it would definitely fit the character and would be a unique addition to fight for!
    The_53rd wrote: »
    This relic should have changed the music in fights to EDM or something. Not functional at all but it would definitely fit the character and would be a unique addition to fight for!

omg yes! make all the fights play The Touch then ill have all perfect fights i could beat rotk no sweat :lol:
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    I was thinking the relic could change the music in your base while it's equipped. And change it to be a boombox. There we're so many cool ways to do a blaster relic and this is just meh
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012

omg yes! make all the fights play The Touch then ill have all perfect fights i could beat rotk no sweat :lol:

I would spend one million raid chips on a bust of Stan Bush if it played the Touch when you equipped it. I think you're onto something.
  • The_53rdThe_53rd Posts: 49

I more had the tune from the 1 year anniversary video in mind but that’s a solid pick! Throwing my hat in the ring i’ll go for “i’m your boogie man” by kc and the sunshine band or “robot rock” by daft punk. You can have these ideas for free kabam!

I more had the tune from the 1 year anniversary video in mind but that’s a solid pick! Throwing my hat in the ring i’ll go for “i’m your boogie man” by kc and the sunshine band or “robot rock” by daft punk. You can have these ideas for free kabam!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFLGRidfFo4 this is my song ;) makes me invincible