Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Suggestion: Add A Second Away Mission Station To Base

Just a thought but the Base hasn't had much attention for a long time. Nothing new Base-wise happens after Lvl 8 or so and not much has changed graphically. I know the devs are busy (when aren't they? :) ) but IMHO it would be nice to see a new kind of building. Maybe even at least a 2nd Away Mission Launch Pad? Would be an easy to implement bonus feature for those above say Lvl 40? That way 2 away missions could be run at the same time and make more use of some of the spare bots people might have hanging around.

Comments

• MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    That’s a good idea. Would make it easier when you have two rare or epic missions in your list.
  • Plus it would have a Relic slot so make constant relic swapping a bit easier. None of it is game-breaking I would think and would be easy enough to implement. It would help players out with some of their extra admin.
  • Nice I won’t mind.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    i wish they'd make raids shorter.. many players are complaining raids are becoming more and more tedious due to bots being higher and higher rank these days.

If it's just a straight line with just 3-4 bots would be more ideal rather than requiring players to clear 5 bots every time.
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    edited April 2018
    Davien wrote: »
    i wish they'd make raids shorter.. many players are complaining raids are becoming more and more tedious due to bots being higher and higher rank these days.

If it's just a straight line with just 3-4 bots would be more ideal rather than requiring players to clear 5 bots every time.

Raids are gravy, I don't know who you've been talking to but nobody I know has complained about the length of raiding a base...lol.

Aside from that not a bad idea OP. There are more than enough bots in game to support this.
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Tenebrous Any feedback on above OP suggestion?
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    This along will contribute to the "new game content" part.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Yeah I support this idea - Really wish we could do two away missions at once.
  • Thank you for the suggestions. We will be sure to pass it along to the team!