Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who Is Your Favourite TFTF YouTuber?

Who Is Your Favourite TFTF YouTuber? 44 votes

Inightskies
75%
French_BakerBumblebeeXxKuiRdAlfaxXMeGrimlockAwesomJay32TristanChampionJoker69seeker1321Manirysladysman_417Raptor22Nick_80KittenPrimeRhinoxSteelbaneAnakinPrimeSpark5215rjoBobnfloydBiomechron 33 votes
Nitro.Network Gaming
2%
PrimeHacker 1 vote
WbangcaTV
2%
Gunz0 1 vote
Other
20%
VindictiveBOFADSkywarpGreerDaveJLNemesisUnknownBlack_ThoughtBntyhntr3232_TKOKitten 9 votes

Comments

• PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    Nitro.Network Gaming
    The reason I added Nitro.Network Gaming is cuz he is my favourite YouTuber.
  • Inightskies
    HEY, Vsauce. Michael here. Just wanted to say if some of you guys could visit my videos that would make me so pumped!!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    WbangcaTV
    Wbangca is the greatest youtuber in existence...lol. But jokes aside, Kitten Prime, Seatin and W1dow should be on this list, I like all 3 of them
  • Inightskies
    https://youtu.be/XoLUPj1a3bY

One of my favorites
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Inightskies
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Wbangca is the greatest youtuber in existence...lol. But jokes aside, Kitten Prime, Seatin and W1dow should be on this list, I like all 3 of them

lol seatin doesn’t do TFTF anymore ;( killer beezy (camp ENT) just returned thou check him out he’s great
    edited April 2018
    Nitro.Network Gaming

Oh, I am very sorry for not adding those youtubers. SORRY :'(
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Other
    Can I pick the only one I know?.

KittenPrime
  • Other
    myself of course! my 2018 review has some great views!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7OJLfSqo7Y
    Nitro.Network Gaming
    why did you add wbangca.. even as a joke man.. just no he's worse then that kitten prime sucker

Right. I souldn't add him. He is also worse than that Prime.Productions sucker with only 21 subs. That channel is better than wbangcatv
  • Negan13Negan13 Posts: 22
    Mynastix.tv
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    edited April 2018
    Other
    Your mother, Trebek
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    why did you add wbangca.. even as a joke man.. just no he's worse then that kitten prime sucker

That kitten prime one has some good videos. Though there was one where he said it was his last one and he didn’t know when he would be back, but then was back posting about a week later. Good fight videos though.
  • AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    Inightskies
    I just subscribed. Good find! Excited to check it out
    Inightskies
    Darm0k wrote: »

That kitten prime one has some good videos. Though there was one where he said it was his last one and he didn’t know when he would be back, but then was back posting about a week later. Good fight videos though.

He doesn’t upload anymore, last vid was some Harry Potter skit
    WbangcaTV

Skidaddle Skideeedis!
    Inightskies

Skidaddle Skideeedis!

You now have no _____!

Is that what that was? I don't follow Harry Potter so I had no clue.
  • Other
    Who's my favourite YouTuber you ask? Well the answer is clear, myself XD
  • Other
    Definitely Widowmaker should be on the list. He's the only one I could halfway stand to watch.
    Inightskies
    Vindictive wrote: »
    Definitely Widowmaker should be on the list. He's the only one I could halfway stand to watch.

Definitely, some of the best fights on YouTube I’d say he’s a bit underrated
    What was Widowmaker’s channel again? I’ve come across a few of his videos, but can’t find them again. I know his username had Mitch in it and a 1 instead of the i somewhere, but I don’t know the rest.
    WbangcaTV
    What was Widowmaker’s channel again? I’ve come across a few of his videos, but can’t find them again. I know his username had Mitch in it and a 1 instead of the i somewhere, but I don’t know the rest.

Here’s the link to his channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTnPa6USP3CCGWwH2dN1j4Q
    Thanks!
    Nitro.Network Gaming
    A FANTASTIC GAMEPLAY VIDEO BY PRIME.PRODUCTIONS COMIN’ THROUGH!!
    https://youtu.be/_vu2vVVTgmQ