Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How many points for Crystal Bounty? UK

I would like to get in top 1-2% or rank 1-30 how many points would I need? I’m at 400k points right now but I can refresh my top bots. I’m in the UK by the way:)

Comments

• I thought they were getting rid of the divisions and you are going to be just a weeeeeeee bit short
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    when it was regional you needed more than 1 mil for the UK. Now it is not regional, you'll probably need 1.2m
  • The_53rdThe_53rd Posts: 49
    1.5m got me rank 469- 3-5%. Global leaderboards officially suck.
    1.3m got me 500ish. Proper eye opener!
  • The old America's region needed 1.6-1.7 million to get top 2%, so you're probably looking at that.

Since they cut the payout I'm no longer pushing for that. Not worth the time commitment for 750 shards.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    1mil for crappy 6-10% this is stupid
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I was just a little under the last milestone and was in the 6% - 10% rank. 250 4 star shards for all that work since there were none in the milestones.
  • hoolienweehoolienwee Posts: 159
    I would say now u need over 3mil+ to get top 30.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    so much wasted time for pitiful 'rewards' this is salt to the wounds, cb is ruined forever
  • After the arena event got updated, you are rewarded according to how much you grind in arena... so effort ain totally wasted rank rewards are of cos sweet if we can get 1-2%
    remember that we get shards from other crystals as well though, so if you pull two 3* from the pbc shards and 3* shards, then you can get an extra 3-400 4* shards from the rewards and milestones that way
  • Last_FrontierLast_Frontier Posts: 290
    edited April 2018
    DaveJL wrote: »
    remember that we get shards from other crystals as well though, so if you pull two 3* from the pbc shards and 3* shards, then you can get an extra 3-400 4* shards from the rewards and milestones that way

First off, you'd have to be insane to assume the pbc will give you enough 3* to make up for it. Secondly, you got pbc and 3* shards under the old system. The bump in those doesn't come close to compensating for the lost 4* shards.

And finally, is it just me or did the old top 10 (x3 = new top 30) originally get 1,000 4* shards, not 1,500 like now. So the new milestone system cuts the payout to everyone past rank 30, but BOOSTS the payout to those top 30?

First off, you'd have to be insane to assume the pbc will give you enough 3* to make up for it. Secondly, you got pbc and 3* shards under the old system. The bump in those doesn't come close to compensating for the lost 4* shards.

And finally, is it just me or did the old top 10 (x3 = new top 30) originally get 1,000 4* shards, not 1,500 like now. So the new milestone system cuts the payout to everyone past rank 30, but BOOSTS the payout to those top 30?

There wasn't any shards because there wasn't any milestones. I wasn't here for the system before that, but now we have shards in the milestones, we can get at least two 3* crystals and I pull plenty of 3* from pbc shards, so I think it's almost a guarantee you'll end up with 300 4* shards. In addition to the rank rewards it isn't so bad
  • The_53rdThe_53rd Posts: 49
    In the old old system (where crystal bounty ran over the weekend for two days outside of the bot arenas) the milestones themselves gave 1000 4* shards, final milestone at 630k I believe? So that was 630k, over two days, for half a 4*. And the milestones now are.. rubbish, in comparison, despite the fact we’re at a point where 4*s are (very slightly) less relevant now and are supposed to be easier to get. I might be wrong on exact numbers but it wasn’t far off. Needs rethinking I reckon, 1.5 mil for a 3*, some 2*s and a quarter of a 4* is naff.
    isaiah_268 wrote: »
    After the arena event got updated, you are rewarded according to how much you grind in arena... so effort ain totally wasted rank rewards are of cos sweet if we can get 1-2%

Though, 1% - 2% now gives you 750 4 star shards. In the arenas just before this, you’d get 900 4 star shards for 1% - 2%.

I believe you only get 100 4 star shards from opening a 3 star bot. If you place in the 1% - 2% rank, you get 750 4 star shards + 100 from opening the 3 star you get from completing all the milestones. That’s still 50 4 star shards from the previous crystal arenas. I can see not awarding 5 star shards yet, but the 4 star shards rewards are disappointing.

I’ve opened 15 PBC recently and only got 2 star bots. That’s only 1500 3 star shards — not enough for a whole crystal.

Things were promising after seeing the milestones and rank rewards for the basic bounty. Though it seems like every arena update, Kabam takes away from the crystal bounty. At least I’m still holding out hope for the alpha bounty that’s coming up.
    edited April 2018
    Darm0k wrote: »

I believe you only get 100 4 star shards from opening a 3 star bot. If you place in the 1% - 2% rank, you get 750 4 star shards + 100 from opening the 3 star you get from completing all the milestones. That’s still 50 4 star shards from the previous crystal arenas. I can see not awarding 5 star shards yet, but the 4 star shards rewards are disappointing.

I’ve opened 15 PBC recently and only got 2 star bots. That’s only 1500 3 star shards — not enough for a whole crystal.

Things were promising after seeing the milestones and rank rewards for the basic bounty. Though it seems like every arena update, Kabam takes away from the crystal bounty. At least I’m still holding out hope for the alpha bounty that’s coming up.

you get a 3* from milestones and placement dont you? So that's a guaranteed 200 4* shards, then if you get a 3* from the pbc, which I know isn't guaranteed, you get more. I dunno, it seems fine to me.
    Darm0k wrote: »

Remember that u can get 3* from forging 2*. So u can possibly still get 1 full 3* from 15 PBC.
    you get a 3* from milestones and placement dont you? So that's a guaranteed 200 4* shards, then if you get a 3* from the pbc, which I know isn't guaranteed, you get more. I dunno, it seems fine to me.

Good point. I completely overlooked the 3 star crystal you got from rank rewards.
  • LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    So what did it take to hit 1-2%? I was at 1.7m and I only ranked 268 which was 3-4% ‘reward’
    I’m assuming alpha rewards today will hit the same numbers...
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited April 2018
    Guys... Logic says that when milestones were reintroduced, the cutoffs for rank brackets would go up.

It has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with global arenas or regional arenas. The math doesn't change, more players in the pool expand the number that can qualify in each bracket. 2% of 3000 players is 60, 2% of 9000 is 180, it works out the same.

Player participation is what changed.

More players going for full milestone rewards instantly raised the bar. If the arenas were region specific, you'd still be complaining that the same points you used to get aren't getting you into the same rank reward bracket.

Welcome to the new normal.
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    LouCypher wrote: »
    So what did it take to hit 1-2%? I was at 1.7m and I only ranked 268 which was 3-4% ‘reward’
    I’m assuming alpha rewards today will hit the same numbers...

2.1M got me 117th place, in the top 1-2%
    Once u surpass 2mil, u should rank 1-2%. But people getting stronger. It may goes up every week.
    I think the added participation helps. I got ranked in the 150s (I think), but got 1% - 2%. Previously, I had to be top 100 to get 1% - 2% in the crystal bounty.
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    Well i for once am not fond of the new participation. I can hit around 1.7 mil PTS with a lot of effort time-wise, which before was more than enough for 1-2% and well worth it.
    Last crystal bounty for me was 1.770 mil, took me to 3-5%, placed 241 and landed me 500 T4 shards. Not worth the time invested tbh. Literally played my bots on CD up until the reset, at work (which ofcourse is the dumbest thing i can do), whereas before this same amound would land me 950 shards with 1-2%.

I think i'll just drop bounties altogether, way too much time for too little in return, at least with the current participation. And don't tell me the milestone rewards are easy reachable, 1.5 mil for full amount is no easy feat, unless you spend money on energon like it's christmas and just spam recharge your bots, or you have a full rooster of 4 star bots and play almost continuously to reach them until the reset hits.
    Piconia wrote: »
    Well i for once am not fond of the new participation. I can hit around 1.7 mil PTS with a lot of effort time-wise, which before was more than enough for 1-2% and well worth it.
    Last crystal bounty for me was 1.770 mil, took me to 3-5%, placed 241 and landed me 500 T4 shards. Not worth the time invested tbh. Literally played my bots on CD up until the reset, at work (which ofcourse is the dumbest thing i can do), whereas before this same amound would land me 950 shards with 1-2%.

I think i'll just drop bounties altogether, way too much time for too little in return, at least with the current participation. And don't tell me the milestone rewards are easy reachable, 1.5 mil for full amount is no easy feat, unless you spend money on energon like it's christmas and just spam recharge your bots, or you have a full rooster of 4 star bots and play almost continuously to reach them until the reset hits.

Actually, you're right, to get ranked in the 150s, my score was a lot higher than it used to be before. I should drink coffee before posting cuz I don't know what I'm talking about.