Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Serious new glitch issue

Since the last update I've noticed something really annoying. My bots will not only DROP a block, like they were doing before...they drop a block and run straight toward the opponent. Its almost like they're leaning into a special and getting hit on purpose. I've noticed it several times fighting MV1 when he triggers his SP1. My bot drops his block and runs straight into a hit.
This really needs to be fixed.

Comments

• XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    This isn't new, it's been around for at least a month now. I like to call it a "Suicide Botting"
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    @Kabam Miike have you heard of this?
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    Since the last update I've noticed something really annoying. My bots will not only DROP a block, like they were doing before...they drop a block and run straight toward the opponent. Its almost like they're leaning into a special and getting hit on purpose. I've noticed it several times fighting MV1 when he triggers his SP1. My bot drops his block and runs straight into a hit.
    This really needs to be fixed.

They have already read the thread but they will respond after tons of players asks same. :wink: