Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New feature request: Relic presets

Hi,

one of the things that I currently find to be annoying about this game (except for the raid hackers) is swiapping relics. It just feels so awkward to press all four relics, wait for it to zoom in, scroll in your ever increasing list of relics to find the right one and select it before hopping in to an alliance mission. Then 10 minutes later changing again to arena relics, then 30 minutes later changing to spotlight relics, etc. Personally I just don't bother changing them most of the time because of this.

What I think would be a better solution is to have a few different slots for relic presets. For example, I create a preset called "AM" and select which four relics should be part of that preset. Then instead of selecting individual relics I just select "AM". Anyone else who thinks this would be a good idea?

Comments

• SwiftKeySwiftKey Posts: 20
    Mastery presets would be cool then too for arena, am, quests etc
  • cml007cml007 Posts: 38
    Mastery presets don't make sense as you have to pay gold /energon to switch, but relic presets seem very reasonable and easy to add in
  • SteelSHSteelSH Posts: 80
    Yeah the placing of relics are annoying. I feel that if you can go to the relic select screen and just highlight the 4 you want then on the bottom of the screen click place relics and they automatically are placed on your base. I dont think anyone will care on where they land as long as they change. Seems like a easy solution to me
  • i'd like to see auto-placement for different game modes, so you can select your relics for AM at the AM start screen, select your arena relics on the arena screen, your XP relics for story, spotlight boost for specials etc, then whenever you enter the different areas of the game the chosen relics for that section will be active. You'd only need to swap them if your focus changed (so you could use gold-generating relics in place of XP boosts if you hit the level cap, or swap in your attack/health boosts in place of your XP if they add difficult content etc).

Really there's no reason to make us swap between all the time other than to annoy players, which seems like a strange thing for an online game to do when their focus is to keep users (and get them to spend cash!).
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited April 2018
    switching all 4 relics around all the time is getting dumb and old. Devs should really do something about this.