Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Kabam has made something useless very useful

Well done kabam...u gave away missions hope they are actually useful! Yesterday I got over 3000 t3 regular spark essence which is awesome...I'm hoping for alpha spark essence aswell and i found a beauty known as a blaster chip...idk how to post pictures so I cant show ya but I have a screenshot all I wanna say...THANKS KABAM

Comments

• If you're talking regular alpha sparks, it's something like 15,000 essence (1.5 sparks) for the away mission.

They did an unbelievably awesome job on the away mission revamp as a whole!
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Reason why you should always have many r4's and a gold stock (or Arena crystal saving, thanks for converting all my chips, meh)
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I never thought I'd be waiting for the away missions to reset being excited for the next stuff
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    Away missions have always been useful, they just take time to build up a few resources here and there. I always focused on arena chips and ore, which were gold-neutral, and ignored raid chips, which cost gold to get.

I’m at least willing to spend gold to get bot crystal shards or alpha essence now.
    Away missions have always been useful, they just take time to build up a few resources here and there. I always focused on arena chips and ore, which were gold-neutral, and ignored raid chips, which cost gold to get.

I’m at least willing to spend gold to get bot crystal shards or alpha essence now.

I never found them useful...but u have a valid point
    Here is a question for some1 yo answer...can u get premium shards from away missions?
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Here is a question for some1 yo answer...can u get premium shards from away missions?

They used to be there as an epic rarity, think they still kept them in

Thanks...btw I'm getting insane rewards from away missions like alpha spark essence

Thanks...btw I'm getting insane rewards from away missions like alpha spark essence

T2?
    T1...good for me at the point of the game where I am
    But I already have 5 t1 alpha sparks
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    How about those botm chips in away missions? I'm about to collect 1k, summing my pool to 2k THUS FAR from away missions
    Remmie wrote: »
    How about those botm chips in away missions? I'm about to collect 1k, summing my pool to 2k THUS FAR from away missions

Botm chips?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Bot of the month I’m guessing.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    Bot of the month I’m guessing.

Exactly
    Yeah I got a ton of those aswell
    Remmie wrote: »

Blaster is the bot of the month and I mentioned them
  • Here is a question for some1 yo answer...can u get premium shards from away missions?

T2?

Yes, t2 alpha is an away mission. 8.5 hours ish for 2.2k ish t2 alpha shards. It's actually rather stingy to get to "guaranteed" as well, needs 2 or 3 4* r4/40. But then again... the away mission for 2.2k t2 alpha outweighs a lot anything you could otherwise use the higher level bots for. Point is the first time you see it you might get excited and hammer with 5 maxed 3*s, then get freaking 300 t2 alpha shards 8 hours later because the mission failed. That happened to me exactly once... other 2 times or so i got this mission I paid much more attention :p
  • +1 for the usefulness. I don't even bother buying them from the raid store anymore.
    Still lacking a few more t3c though
    sy7dl8rsqng0.png

Here is an update for the Pbc shard thing...they kept them I got some yesterday i got about 1400 of them...awesomeness

Here is an update for the Pbc shard thing...they kept them I got some yesterday i got about 1400 of them...awesomeness

Ah sweet! I haven’t seen any in ages

Yeah they're hard to come by...I have seen them 2 times...still loving the away missions

Yeah they're hard to come by...I have seen them 2 times...still loving the away missions

Yeah just got me the 3* shards very nice for 12k gold

Yeah just got me the 3* shards very nice for 12k gold

Awesome
    Anyone else love the new away mission rewards?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I like that they were revamped but not keen on some of the classes....my epic missions contain t2basic. I have had 2 really good away missions, one I won and one I failed. The rest have been nothing.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    seldom see T3C class shards away missions anymore.. many of the better missions are few and far in between too.