Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

How is my luck this good!?!?!?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    And of course he’s my first 5* :lol:d59i682wl1rp.png

AWESOMENESS mega is awesome

Yep me and megatron have a good bond I remember I had 3* megatron max rank and forge we were unstoppable!

Especially with the unstoppable buff
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    DaveJL wrote: »
    lmao, Captain Killjoy strikes again!

Nice pulls, wouldn't class MV Mega as God tier, and OG Prime is only really God tier due to his synergies - stand alone he is still pretty good, especially when duped.

Well I now have a 4* Bludgeon and a 4* OG Megatron...now is he god tier? @DaveJL
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    OG Megatron is most certainly God tier @Bntyhntr3232_ but mainly when duped. When duped he is absolutely insanely good. When paired with Starscream he is pretty much God mode.
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    So THIS is where all my good luck went, this discussion... I'm sitting here pulling the hottest garbage ever. After my first 4* the game kicked my good luck into this discussion and everyone stole it, I forge a 3* sharkticon to get 4* shark shards, I need 42 more to get a 4* shark, my second 4* is Hot Rod, who in my opinion is awful, in premium crystals I get a 2 Star when pinned between 2 4*s, and when I land on a 4* it moves 1 more into a 2*. I'd like some of my luck back please
  • Options
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    So THIS is where all my good luck went, this discussion... I'm sitting here pulling the hottest garbage ever. After my first 4* the game kicked my good luck into this discussion and everyone stole it, I forge a 3* sharkticon to get 4* shark shards, I need 42 more to get a 4* shark, my second 4* is Hot Rod, who in my opinion is awful, in premium crystals I get a 2 Star when pinned between 2 4*s, and when I land on a 4* it moves 1 more into a 2*. I'd like some of my luck back please

spinning is pointless - it is designed to land between high tier bots to appeal to that side of you that believes you were close. Just press open next time.

Also, Hot Rod is pretty good.
  • Options
    dtorreskaterdtorreskater Posts: 118
    I'm in the belief that every bot is good, some just fit certain play styles better than others. Oh and Hot Rod was my second 4* and he is good, but used when needed in certain situations I would dare say great, i.e. both annoying bumblebees, barricade, sideswipe, now cheetor and others, plus against evade mods.
  • Options
    Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    Just to clarify. There are no 'god bots' in this game. Indeed. Some are more useful than others. Some have more consistency and reliability in terms of their damage output. And people's preferred playstyle. I would suggest you don't get yourself too excited. You WILL get less than average bots. Multiple times in a row even. It's not just you. But for the rest of us as well. So it's best to always keep your expectations low. Or else you'll be massively disappointed and might end up making you leave the game. But anyways. Congratulations, I suppose.

Pretty sure OG Prime is god tier...

He most definitely is god-tier and @VectorSierraİX is kidding themselves if they think there aren't god-tier bots in this game. The performance delta isn't as wide as MCuck but levels do exist.

Also congrats op!

Would you want Kabam to bring on the nerf hammer on CW Prime then? Perhaps reducing his synergy with Ratchet and decrease his special damage just a tad bit? Blatantly saying a character being a 'god' even if it's true is one way of getting Kabam's attention on said character. The wrong kind of attention. Don't give Prime or any other character too much credit or we'll all end up paying for it.

You act like Kabam doesn't data mine bot performance metrics. They know who's good and who's not without us hiding these bot's performance. People have been stating that Hound sucks since he came to New Quintessa but nothing has changed.
  • Options
    Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Congrats mate
  • Options
    I was talking about OG Prime @DaveJL
  • Options
    I was talking about OG Prime @DaveJL

then no. OG prime at a high sig level is really good, but not a God