Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Full willpower mastery - worth it?

Since I’m more into using my 4* bots now, I don’t yet have a brawler that can deal with harm accelerator during raids. My grimlock is still unduped and I can’t really rely on my 3*s to get me through tougher raids. There’s only so far my 3* mv1, ironhide and prowl team can get me. So my question is, will full willpower get me past the usual ha bots comfortably without using a brawler to counter?

My recent 4* pulls are pushing me towards a g1 decepticon team, using shock, galvatron and g1 meg to get the most out of synergy while my wait for another 4* brawler or grimlock dupe continues, so would that team with willpower at full work just as well?

Comments

• Not worth it.
  • Not at all? I know it’s nowhere near as much health regen as mv1 gives but that sort of option isn’t available to me yet. I feel like I just rely singularly on shock if I keep mv1 and IH in the team just for HA, and I can’t rely on them to get me through the rest if I lose shockwave.
  • No, the bleed damage will outpace any health you can manage to steal by a wide margin.
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    Ironhide is good to use in raids, at least for me. If I'm not using MV1, then its Ironhide that goes on the nodes with an HA. He's got the health to tank it and it usually takes only a few heavies and 1-2 SP1 or an SP2 to end the match.

I've been trying Willpower out and haven't noticed any big benefit to it, just seems to offset a little damage, but nothing that would keep me going through an extended fight. Now that there's some confirmation about its usefulness, I'll put my points on Willpower somewhere else.
  • Likewise, I do like using the mv1/IH combo, but they sometimes just don’t last. I need an anti bleed brawler or my grimlock to dupe and I’ll be sorted
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    You dont really need to care about survival in raid. As long as you win it's the same. HA is mostly paired with Brawlers if not Bonecrusher. Bonrcrusher is easily crushed by demos. A decent tact trade well with brawlers. Better if you enable other offensive masteries. Rank 1 of willpower suffice but the problem is you have to sacrifice 10 points in basic defensive chart.

I have a r4 Mv1 but I never use him in raids. His output against Grindor is simply annoying.