Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Do you keep pulling the SAME bots?

I seem to be stuck in a Prowl/Hot Rod/Dinobot rut where every single 4* crystal is one of those 3. I just pulled #4 Hot Rod and Dinobot today. I like dups but this is getting a bit ridiculous.
Tagged:

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Idk why this posted twice.
    Yeah I've seen this post before. I'd love to see the drop rates of 4* crystals. I know some bots are more rare than others, which is fair, but all I want is Ratchet...otherwise I'd be saving my crystals for next month already.
    Well guys I cannot continue this thread. I bought the 33 crystal deal. Finally duped my Bludgeon 4*, MV1 4*, got a Motormaster 4*, which put me into a 5* Barricade....so the rng Gods found me in their favotlr this evening.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    At least you don't always get T2 Brawler sparks from T2CS crystals
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    At least you don't always get T2 Brawler sparks from T2CS crystals

Lmao same for me, I need blues man not purples not green boogers..
  • Black_ThoughtBlack_Thought Posts: 392
    edited April 2018
    I keep pulling 5* shock. Duped him twice, which I find odd that people are duping 5*. It’s a 1/12 chance that you dupe. Doesn’t make sense to me.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I keep pulling 5* shock. Duped him twice, which I find odd that people are duping 5*. It’s a 1/12 chance that you dupe. Doesn’t make sense to me.

I wouldn't complain. Now is the best time to get dupes. As the bot pool gets diluted, it will become more difficult to awaken 5* bots.

Big resources and feature chips for those, I personally would love to just keep drawing the exact same bot.
  • Manthro wrote: »

I wouldn't complain. Now is the best time to get dupes. As the bot pool gets diluted, it will become more difficult to awaken 5* bots.

Big resources and feature chips for those, I personally would love to just keep drawing the exact same bot.
    We have two different views on it.

I can see your view, but everyone else's view is you probably have the single best 5* on the planet right now:)
  • Even thought the new rules mean that lootboxes need to have their % chance stated and it is great that Kabam have complied with the rule, I do agree that I think there is a further bias beneath that which maybe could be stated. Some bots seem to be more 'equal' than others when really it should be a straight split between them all.
    Idk...that would mean MV1 would have the same drop rate as Hot Rod...and that wouldn't be a good thing. The hard hitters need to be harder to get
  • I bought the 33 crystal offer hoping I might be lucky enough to get a 4-star bot from it. Nope. 25 of them were 2-star dupes, I think I got 6 new bots out of it, 4 of which were 3-star bots.
  • I bought the 33 crystal offer hoping I might be lucky enough to get a 4-star bot from it. Nope. 25 of them were 2-star dupes, I think I got 6 new bots out of it, 4 of which were 3-star bots.

You're not alone my friend. I bought the deal as well hoping for at least one 4* bot from it and seeing others who were lucky to get up to 3 4-Stars. I said to myself 'I guess the chances for them are pretty good'.

No. No it wasn't. I've gotten a total of 25 2-Star bots and 8 3-Star bots from it. It was rather disappointing to say the least. I honestly wouldn't have bought it if I knew my chances were going to be like that.

You're not alone my friend. I bought the deal as well hoping for at least one 4* bot from it and seeing others who were lucky to get up to 3 4-Stars. I said to myself 'I guess the chances for them are pretty good'.

No. No it wasn't. I've gotten a total of 25 2-Star bots and 8 3-Star bots from it. It was rather disappointing to say the least. I honestly wouldn't have bought it if I knew my chances were going to be like that.

I mean, I understand RNG is RNG, I just wish my RNG luck was a bit better.
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    You people still buy bot crystals? I mean, less than half of 1% chance for a 4* Bot? If you keep getting 2* then don't complain.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    I wish! I wanna dupe then.
    AAGZ0921 wrote: »
    You people still buy bot crystals? I mean, less than half of 1% chance for a 4* Bot? If you keep getting 2* then don't complain.

That's our problem. Our own money. Our own decisions. Our own consequences which we accept it fully. It's not yours to dictate. Now get out of here.

Well said, I have a terrible addiction to features crystals. Then again I have gotten most recent features

That's our problem. Our own money. Our own decisions. Our own consequences which we accept it fully. It's not yours to dictate. Now get out of here.

Wow, what an internet tough guy. Fine, keep wasting your money on stupid stuff. You must be a heavy hitter with that keyboard.

Nothing wrong with spending on what you like, I spend my energon on energy refills, bash on me instead
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    edited April 2018

Wow, what an internet tough guy. Fine, keep wasting your money on stupid stuff. You must be a heavy hitter with that keyboard.

Nothing wrong with spending on what you like, I spend my energon on energy refills, bash on me instead

Energon is a different thing and I spend all of mine only on energy refills. Spending money or energon on any kind of bot crystals is just stupid, if I'm going to spend money it better be because I have a least a 20-25% chance to earn that bot I forked cash for, but less than 1%? Come on, that is massively effed up and you know it. (Removed by Moderator)
    @AAGZ0921 Dude seriously? I spent "actual real money" on this deal and pulled 3 -4*s out of it...one was a duped MV1...
    Gosh I'm an idiot huh??
    Why are you on here starting stuff when you know you have absolutely no way of backing anything up? This is a video game forum, why so negative?
    Is this game such a huge thing in your life that you have to condemn others for playing it differently from you? Do you also realize that if you're not spending real money from time to time that you're actually the minority of the group?...so in actuality you're calling out almost everyone else in the top rungs of this game?

Energon is a different thing and I spend all of mine only on energy refills. Spending money or energon on any kind of bot crystals is just stupid, if I'm going to spend money it better be because I have a least a 20-25% chance to earn that bot I forked cash for, but less than 1%? Come on, that is massively effed up and you know it. Bash on you instead? What are you? An internet white knight? Sounds like Justin Beaver fan speak.

No shame in buying feature crystals wether it’s with real money or energon, doesn’t kill anyone
    edited April 2018
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    @AAGZ0921 Dude seriously? I spent "actual real money" on this deal and pulled 3 -4*s out of it...one was a duped MV1...
    Gosh I'm an idiot huh??
    Why are you on here starting stuff when you know you have absolutely no way of backing anything up? This is a video game forum, why so negative?
    Is this game such a huge thing in your life that you have to condemn others for playing it differently from you? Do you also realize that if you're not spending real money from time to time that you're actually the minority of the group?...so in actuality you're calling out almost everyone else in the top rungs of this game?

Hey (Removed by Moderator) Tell me exactly where I said I don't spend money or that people shouldn't spend any money at all? I buy energon for energy refills, nothing less, nothing more.

(Removed by Moderator)

i5bckxzxhifg.gif
  • PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    Hey, I always get a 2 star Rhinox

I used to aaaallllwwwwaaaayyyyssss get 2* rhinox but my 2s seem pretty even now
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Picking fights again? @KittenPrime
    Picking fights again? @KittenPrime

No?
  • Hey Everyone,

This is getting very close to the edge of getting out of hand. As DrShotgun said, this is a video game forum, a place for community discussion, a place to discuss things and help each other out with constructive feedback or positive reinforcement. Let's try to keep it that way. Thanks guys!
    Hey Everyone,

This is getting very close to the edge of getting out of hand. As DrShotgun said, this is a video game forum, a place for community discussion, a place to discuss things and help each other out with constructive feedback or positive reinforcement. Let's try to keep it that way. Thanks guys!

Let’s keep it valiant! My friend pulled like 3 4* dinobots in a row haha
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

My brother always gets 2 star bonecrusher and I always get 2 star motormaster