Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How to change avatar on kabam account..?

Advice requested on how to change my kabam account avatar..?

Comments

• Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    In game or on the forums?

If in game - your highest ranking/raited bot will always be your avatar. Cant change it unless you rank up a bot to the point its rating is higher than what your current highest rated bot is.

If on the forums, click on your Avatar on the top of the page, and then just above your avatar photo on the right side, on the top, is the option to change your form avatar.

Forum avatar and in-game avatar are not linked in any way.
  • DovahKingDovahKing Posts: 60
    Stitch626 wrote: »
    In game or on the forums?

If in game - your highest ranking/raited bot will always be your avatar. Cant change it unless you rank up a bot to the point its rating is higher than what your current highest rated bot is.

If on the forums, click on your Avatar on the top of the page, and then just above your avatar photo on the right side, on the top, is the option to change your form avatar.

Forum avatar and in-game avatar are not linked in any way.

Yea just i know about in game and it was jusf forums i was wondering about
  • PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    Go to PC and go to forums and go to your profile then click your profile bot picture and change....duh
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Go to full site if you’re using a phone, then do the same thing as PrimeHacker and Stitch just said, but it’ll take a long time to find where you can go if you’re new to the forums
    By the way, full site sucks on mobile phones, so you can go back to mobile site later if you scroll down to the bottom when you’re at full site
  • DovahKingDovahKing Posts: 60
    Thanks guys been using my phone, and hadnt tried on PC