Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

NEW Bot of May

124»

Comments

• Options
    MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    It’s definitely not set in stone. I recall galvatron following ramjet last year.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Mallowman wrote: »
    It’s definitely not set in stone. I recall galvatron following ramjet last year.

They also had Megatron after Dinobot, but I wonder if Galvatron and him were due to being the final boss in the AM that round.
  • Options
    iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited May 2018
    My initial thought was Megatronus (as a demo), since he’s the villain character in the new Power of the Primes show (voiced by Mark Hamill), which started airing last week.

I assumed they would be releasing him to coincide with the release of the show, like they did last year with the Drift and Hotrod release last for The Last Knight.
  • Options
    Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Galvatron was the first spotlight in its current form, so following ramjet probably had nothing to do with both being demo. And Megatron was a character they had to add sooner rather than later, so again being 2 tact’s in a row after dinobot was probably just a coincidence. It’s followed the class cycle ever since, no need to deviate from that now. It would just cause a massive gap between new demo bots if they went scout next month, then back the other way round the class cycle
  • Options
    willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    Galvatron was the first spotlight in its current form, so following ramjet probably had nothing to do with both being demo. And Megatron was a character they had to add sooner rather than later, so again being 2 tact’s in a row after dinobot was probably just a coincidence. It’s followed the class cycle ever since, no need to deviate from that now. It would just cause a massive gap between new demo bots if they went scout next month, then back the other way round the class cycle

Well actually, all the classes are even atm, except just 1 less brawler, so the best to do for next month would be brawler. Other than that, any order, or any class, as long as we keep them even would be the same as following the current way
  • Options
    LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    Megatronus Brawler would be nice :)
  • Options
    WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    So i was just looking through bot intel reports, and well there is no real order to bots being released
    Wasp
    Soundwave
    Prowl
    Drift
    Hotrod
    Grimlock
    Demo megs
    Stars
    Ramjet
    Galvatron
    Dinobot
    Tact megs
    Primal
    Hound
    Kickback
    Blaster
    ...... i am probably missing something somewhere, but there really is no rhyme or reason to the order bots are released in
  • Options
    iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited May 2018
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    So i was just looking through bot intel reports, and well there is no real order to bots being released
    Wasp
    Soundwave
    Prowl
    Drift
    Hotrod
    Grimlock
    Demo megs
    Stars
    Ramjet
    Galvatron
    Dinobot
    Tact megs
    Primal
    Hound
    Kickback
    Blaster
    ...... i am probably missing something somewhere, but there really is no rhyme or reason to the order bots are released in

The class wheel people are taking about specifically refers to when the featured ‘bot of the month’ program started with Galvatron. That’s what they’re talking about here, not the bots before who were only available in arena. Save for Dinobot and CW Megatron both being tacticians, the next bot always has a disadvantage against the last. That is the ‘rhyme or reason’ to it.

Galvatron - Demo
    Dinobot/Megatron - Tact
    Primal - Brawler
    Hound - Warrior
    Kickback - Scout
    Blasted - Tech

Hence why people think the next bot is a demo, which is a fair guess. Other people are speculating they will go backwards with a scout Cheetor, if he is in fact the next release. Could also make sense. Maybe neither is correct and we’ll get thrown a complete curveball. Guess we’ll find out tomorrow/Thursday.

• Options
    Thank you @iuJacob for your really good and detailed description.

So in fact we actually don't know which will be the next bot.

It will be a surprise. :)
  • Options
    At this point i dont think anyone’s feeling would be hurt if the bot this month is tact bee....
  • Options
    Save us @Kabam Miike! We need you to release the bot intel report for May!
  • Options
    Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    At this point i dont think anyone’s feeling would be hurt if the bot this month is tact bee....

We already have a tact bee?
  • Options
    In a 3* not 4* bee has yet to be released i think kabam dropped the ball on 4* tact bee
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    In a 3* not 4* bee has yet to be released i think kabam dropped the ball on 4* tact bee

It’s funny because you see the 4* movie Bee in the spotlights. Though I’m not as concerned. I hate playing against him, but I also am not fond of playing as him. But that could also be due to not using him that much (I think I forged my 3* one a while back) so I haven’t learned all his intricacies yet.
  • Options
    Bees gauntlet having tact bee as the boss rather than scout bee makes me wonder if kabam dodnt release scout bee instead of tact bee, but tact bee is in all the spotlights as a boss, i face him in arena and on quint bases all the time he has been previewed in more than a few crystals as a 4*, he is long overdue
  • Options
    Allright.. For the next time I will trust Miike from the begining :D

It is "Cheetor":
    http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/4895/bot-intel-report-cheetor#latest
    https://transformersforgedtofight.com/bot-intel-report-cheetor/

It really looks like we go the class weehl backwards now.
    Lets see, enjoy the new Spotlight, have fun with our new mate and lets start the disscusion about the "NEW Bot of June" on the next 25th. ;)

See you then for the new discusion :smile:

Greets
    Shino