Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Cons STILL don't have a healer

Can we PUHLEEEZ get a healing synergy for Decepticons?
I know Kickback heals on sp3, and Shockwave "kinda" heals with Undo...but Autobots have Hound, Ratchet, and now Blaster that can heal with just ranged shots?
Seems a bit lopsided for those of us that like to skirt the dark side.
Hook maybe? We don't have any Geewon constructicons. I wouldn't mind a neon green crane on my team. Maybe Megatronus can have some kind of heal synergy?

Comments

• Honestly.... and I realize at first healer seems intuitive as a need.... I'm happy with the lack thereof. I'm thinking of old school mcoc. By old school I mean I retired like... a few toons after quake came out. I'm talking when dr strange dominated for healing. Throw in a couple perfect block exclusive teams (strange was one of those too) plus willpower and I mean... you can quite instantly define meta based on simply a heal. I kind of LIKE how there isn't much healing from the get go here. The emphasis on trying to make sure there are no crappy bots instead of tossing a Dr strange bot in there is a VERY good thing! Just food for thought before campaigning for any heal bot.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    As said, the mighty Decepticons do not need a healer!

Seriously, they have some pretty sweet synergy already - if you want heal just play Autobots
  • I don't know who that would be, maybe G1 Hook?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Prime Knockout!
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Prime Knockout!

YES!
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Flatline and Pharma would get my votes, but I don't know how the licensing works. Kabam is able to use Combiner Wars bots, which are also in the IDW comics universe, but they can't seem to use characters directly in the IDW universe; IP law is so weird and convoluted.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Cogman
  • Trailbreaker77Trailbreaker77 Posts: 260
    edited April 2018
    Cogman

What? The dude from Beauty & the Beast?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Cogman

What? The dude from Beauty & the Beast?

Cogsworth?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I don't know who that would be, maybe G1 Hook?

Yeah he was exactly who I had in mind. If they're using combiner wars bots then might as well use the first and best combiner:)
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    DaveJL wrote: »
    As said, the mighty Decepticons do not need a healer!

Seriously, they have some pretty sweet synergy already - if you want heal just play Autobots

I'd like to be different from the crowd. It gets old seeing the same...old....group....OGP and Ratchet