Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Galvatron or Ramjet?

wgdi6c9xg2e0.png
R5 time! So I already have Ironhide at R5, and mv mega while he’s beautiful he doesn’t synergise whatsoever with any of my teams so it comes down to two bots (which I don’t have, kill me): RAMJET or GAVVATRON

I don’t do AM anymore so I have only one team, OG Prime, OG Megatron, Ironhide (replaced?6, Windblade, Bludgeon. All are R5, except Windblade who will be soon I have the T3 scout. Other bots who I’ll be using on other teams are, shockwave, starscream (soon to R5), soundwave, and ratchet but that’s only for really tough missions.

And of course, neither are duped because I don’t even have them yet.

Comments

• Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Why ask if you don't have them? You probably won't draw the two of them at the same time.

But either is good. I'll go with Galvs for the damage output.
  • The_53rdThe_53rd Posts: 49
    Galvs damage is amazing (and he’s the first demo i’m taking to r5 once I have the damn t2c to r4 him first) so i’d say galvatron personally!
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    I’m hearing good stuff about galvi here, does have good synergy with my b team too!
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    The thing with Ramjet is: he's good at stunning but if you keep banging the enemy you'll build their sp3 in no time.
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    Yeah. Gotta go Ramjet on this one simply looking at who you are using. Ramjet with Starscream gives +15% ranged attack bonus with 75% armor pierce to all Cons on team. Sure, chain stunning and beating crap out of enemy builds meter. Just gotta know when to ease off, bait special and then return to chain stunning. Ramjet is a mainstay on my OG Decepticon team.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I would wait and see what next month brings
    DaveJL wrote: »
    I would wait and see what next month brings

By the time Windblade is 5/50 next bot will be out
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    I would save it for a 5* demo. You got ironhide already & he's all you need.
  • Ramjet
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    May will most likely be a demo bot, so hang on to it for a few more weeks and see who comes out (Tantrum?)

Between Galvatron and Ramjet it's hard though. I like Galvatron's playstyle better than Ramjet's drunken haymaker one (he still sometimes misses with this specials too) but man, with maxed Stupefy and Kickback he's really a force to be reckoned with. You just gotta time those heavies perfectly though when your enemy is at sp3 or you're gonna get smacked down hard.
  • AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    Galvatron. If you are a skilled and patient ranged player he is your bot!
    Galvatron. If you are a skilled and patient ranged player he is your bot!

I’m 2/3 on that one, ranged game sucks unless we’re talking about heavy attacks