Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New bundle

Hey Kabam
Can you please do a bundle with the awakening programs, and all the materials to reach R4 on soundwave or shockwave. If not soundwave or shockwave can you please do it on G1 Prime or G1 Megatron? I would really love this and i think the whole community would too

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Yes please, awakening for megatron
  • DeePrimeDeePrime Posts: 82
    I'd like a generic 3* awakening program or a choose your own deal. That would be the sharkticon's fin.
  • DeePrime wrote: »
    I'd like a generic 3* awakening program or a choose your own deal. That would be the sharkticon's fin.

Im not talking about 3* im talking about 4*
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Hey Kabam, I'm good, I don't need any of these so just don't bother. Cheers
  • DaveJL wrote: »

Just because your good they shouldn’t bother for the rest of us who want it?
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    I could do with a bundle to awaken/dupe Dinobot. I've gotten at least half a dozen new 4* since I got Dinobot and I either get new 4* or dupe one that I already have, sometimes multiple times. Bludgeon is my newest 4* and I've already had him duped twice now. Where's the love for Dinobot?!
  • I could do with a bundle to awaken/dupe Dinobot. I've gotten at least half a dozen new 4* since I got Dinobot and I either get new 4* or dupe one that I already have, sometimes multiple times. Bludgeon is my newest 4* and I've already had him duped twice now. Where's the love for Dinobot?!
    They already done a dinobot one with everything i listed. Thats why im confident about them making them another one.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    edited April 2018
    DaveJL wrote: »

So just because you aren't good they should bother for the rest of us who don't want it?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited April 2018
    I could do with a bundle to awaken/dupe Dinobot. I've gotten at least half a dozen new 4* since I got Dinobot and I either get new 4* or dupe one that I already have, sometimes multiple times. Bludgeon is my newest 4* and I've already had him duped twice now. Where's the love for Dinobot?!

Dude I'd help if I could. I've duped my Dinobot 3 times already:/
  • UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited April 2018

So just because you aren't good they should bother for the rest of us who don't want it?
    Mate, your the only one here who doesn’t want it. If you don’t like it then go away. No one wanted to hear your imput if you didn’t want it.