Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

A new act

I've been wondering will there be an act 4 featuring the 5 star bots

Comments

• Orion_pax13Orion_pax13 Posts: 237
    I'm thinking that some of the rewards for completing each chapter should be some T3 class spark
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    We just got a new act, and it took a while to get here. I'm sure they are working on more story mode, but it's probably not coming all that fast
  • BeerguzzlerBeerguzzler Posts: 104
    Before we get a new act, let’s have Kabam update the alliance missions and the rewards there. That should be the priority.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yeah the new act came through and many bought their way through it in a matter of hours.
    Stretch it out, make it last and make it fun. It's not a race.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I would only want a new act now because I think the gold rewards for the first time through are higher and I needs me some gold.
    If you need gold go back and re do act 3 that is what I'm doing since I finish that act
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I think they should give higher rewards when you re-run a story that you’ve already done. So people will be happier farming for resources since they take soooooo long to come up with new content...
    You do have a good point
    Will a new act be coming out soon or what
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Will a new act be coming out soon or what

Nope it will not have a good dae!