Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which Tech best to R5

I have OG and Prowl R5 and R4 IH BC HR Grimlock Megs Demo Grindor Barricade Dino

Which Tech best to R5 34 votes

Mirage
11%
Faithz17MallowmanSabugenUmerrock 4 votes
Ratchet
32%
JKLGunz0LaprasSuperiorSoundwavethat1guyMrsteakymeat_9SaberDonApisStarkiller7Y2KDrazy 11 votes
Shockwave
38%
French_BakerAustin555555ladysman_417SonerbabaDrShotgunDrake6401KittenPrimeJmdDaveJLNinjaHunterXMr_WonderfulOrion_pax13Transformator79 13 votes
Rhinox
5%
XhibitABlack_Thought 2 votes
Soundwave not duped
11%
Joker69Dutch1980Unio77UrAverageMalaka 4 votes

Comments

• UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited April 2018
    Soundwave not duped
    Im not sure if its the best but soundwave and shockwave are my favourites. If you have G1 prime take up ratchet for that awsome symergy
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    Ratchet
    Ratchet simply because of the synergy with Prime.
  • Shockwave
    I say shockwave because he can undo damage and cause a lot of shock
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Shockwave
    Shockwave is the strongest in the game, of any class/bot
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Shockwave
    Shockwave with Mirage a close second
  • UmerrockUmerrock Posts: 29
    Mirage
    Thank you all of you friends. Valueable input from so many Veterns of the game and other friends.
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    Shockwave
    Shockwave, Soundwave, and Ratchet are all pretty good choices. I use Shockwave more than anyone in the game so I'm gonna make him my first. I don't use Mirage much so I can't give a reliable opinion on him.

Because you have G1 Prime as a main, Ratchet may be a good go for that healing. Shockwave is a good bot to have because he's good against more than just Demolitions bots. I use him to fight Arcee, Hound, HotRod, Starscream, Mirage, Ratchet, and sometimes G1 Prime who uses range more than you'd expect.

Kickback does it better but, Shockwave is a good choice to fight raid defenders with Robot Resources. He's the best choice against the ranged attack mod that's name escapes me at the moment.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Shockwave
    Drake6401 wrote: »
    Shockwave, Soundwave, and Ratchet are all pretty good choices. I use Shockwave more than anyone in the game so I'm gonna make him my first. I don't use Mirage much so I can't give a reliable opinion on him.

Because you have G1 Prime as a main, Ratchet may be a good go for that healing. Shockwave is a good bot to have because he's good against more than just Demolitions bots. I use him to fight Arcee, Hound, HotRod, Starscream, Mirage, Ratchet, and sometimes G1 Prime who uses range more than you'd expect.

Kickback does it better but, Shockwave is a good choice to fight raid defenders with Robot Resources. He's the best choice against the ranged attack mod that's name escapes me at the moment.

Kickback does it better? Shockwave without synergy is hands down the best power control/DoT in the game. Shockwave with appropriate synergy is, dare I say it, too powerful. Kickback is inferior to a duped Prowl, never mind Shockwave...
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    edited May 2018
    Mirage
    still sticking with mirage as best but this is a really hard question since they're all so good.
    How ever if i had to pick one i'd pick blaster tho he is not in this pole. his fight control is even greater than mirage's.