Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Brawler with power lock/drain?

One of my lanes on AM is defensive power gain. I need a brawler that can combat that. I've been through my purples and can't find one. Am I overlooking them or is there just not one?

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited April 2018
    The only brawler that has any power control at all is Motormaster. He can inflict a 20% power gain debuff on a heavy attack, but it's random. You could just end up with an attack debuff or armor break.

Your only other option is Grindor/Barricade synergy. The first heavy attack by Grindor will inflict power lock for 8 seconds, but that's it.

Power control is a skill that you'll find in techs/scouts almost exclusively.

Hot Rod also has limited power control as a scwarrior

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    The reason I need a brawler is I have enough purple spark to r5 a brawler and I wanted to bring him to AM
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    grab yourself a grindor barricade synergy
    Sabugen wrote: »

I have a duped Grindor and a 5* Barricade:)
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Brawler is better for lane6. Talk with your team.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    For defensive power gain keep baiting the bot once it's at sp1. And try not to let it block too much.

BTW I don't think he's referring to lane 6 guys. More like left side power gain path.
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Sabugen wrote: »

I have a duped Grindor and a 5* Barricade:)

Even better, a duped Grindor gets stronger melee attacks based on your opponents’ power level.
    edited April 2018
    Davien wrote: »
    For defensive power gain keep baiting the bot once it's at sp1. And try not to let it block too much.

BTW I don't think he's referring to lane 6 guys. More like left side power gain path.

Yes, left side defensive power gain. The 2nd area. I use Prowl for field one. This is Mix, Prowl, and....someone I forget