Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Act one epilogue glitch [Under Investigation]

SolarDragonSolarDragon Posts: 19
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I am having a bug that won't permanently unlock the act one epilogue cutscene it becomes locked every time a I log out of the game and I have to defeat megatron all over again and the unlock temperary and it has a weird title on the cutscene rewatch menu it look like this please fix this it's really annoying

Comments

• Options
    Hey SolarDragon!
    Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues when trying to play the Act 1 cut scene. We definitely appreciate you coming to the forums to let us know though! If you wouldn't mind, could you let us know the following information?

Device:
    Operating System:
    Issue and any available screenshots:
    Is the issue repeatable? How?
    Specific location the issue is occurring?
    Troubleshooting Steps Taken to attempt to resolve the issue/results:

Our QA team is constantly reviewing the forums and bug reports, and working to resolve issues that are reported here. Thank you for providing as much detail as possible!
  • Options
    The bug is repetitive it becomes locked every time I log out of the game after I unlock it after defeat megatron I have to defeat megatron to watch the cutscene and gets locked every time I log out of the game I play on the iPad mini 2 I am on the iOS 10.3.1 I have tried everything In my power to fix the bug myself but I cannot do it this has to be fixed by you and the way the cutscene is in the menu is weird when I unlock it before I log out and gets locked again it look like this is the image when I unlock it and this is the image after I log out and proof I beat act one the images are in the link below the post and I played on the beta but only beat act one after the global launch day this is everything I know about the bug please help me with my problem.boiqa2y1dlpi.png
    hi72jkdx0t4w.png
    tg6e13nnsk73.png
  • Options
    Hey i still can't permanently unlock act one epilogue cutscene and I still have to defeat megatron to view it and I lose the cutscene from the menu even after ithe game updated today
  • Options
    I still have the same problem I told you about earlier even though the game updated today
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Why.

Does.

This.

Matter?
  • Options
    It is annoying what is something similar happens to you.
  • Options
    What if something similar happens to you.
  • Options
    I've passed this on to the team, so here's hoping they'll come back to us with some good news!
  • Options
    Kabam Mike do you have any good news about the bug I have now my brother has the same bug as me and his game crashed after he beat megatron,has the cutscene glitch been fixed?
  • Options
    Hello has the cutscene glitch been fixed so I can unlock the megatron comic movie permanently?