Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid Medals

I just want to know how it works. Ever since i reached 2350 medals. Every raid i do gives me less than 20 medals. I use shields as I’m trying to power through to 2500 like what, 10 medals per raid? And once i slip up, someone raids me and takes 40 medals. Not really fair. Maybe I’m wrong. Can one of the kabam moderators please explain the system? And please don’t say it’s random cuz I know it’s not.

Comments

• Wow. Seems like you loose more than DOUBLE of your medals compared to winning. Weird
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    It's based on the difference (positive or negative) between yours and the defender's. You raid down the ladder, you earn less. What do you think is the reasoning behind putting 2500 as an objective if everyone can climb there in no time?
  • BacteriumBacterium Posts: 22
    Y2K wrote: »
    It's based on the difference (positive or negative) between yours and the defender's. You raid down the ladder, you earn less. What do you think is the reasoning behind putting 2500 as an objective if everyone can climb there in no time?

Yes i guess. These are all things I’ve already thought about. Just want kabam to give a proper explanation behind raids and how it works
  • Frugalli88Frugalli88 Posts: 148
    Claim the reward once you hit 2500. If you get hit and go under the 2500, you will have to do it again. I had to do it twice. Contacted support and was told it was working as intended.