Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

decreased away mission chances.

I've noticed that today the bots that I usually use for common and uncommon missions which would give a guaranteed chance have been lowered.

I'm aware of recommended class bonus.

Before today, for a single bot 15ish min common away mission, I could use a maxed 1* of the recommended class to get guaranteed. Today it only gives very high, and another common mission with the same class only gives medium. I run close to all the missions every day, so this change is very obvious for me.

Do away missions scale with something else like raid medals? I haven't levelled up, but did get a few raid medals the other day. Not sure what else has changed on my account or what would cause this to suddenly change unless it was a stealth nerf?

An uncommon mission with 2 x 3* with a rating of 471 and 411 only give a very high chance. I used to get guaranteed using high level 2* bots, now I get medium.

An epic mission with bot stats 588, 471, 411 and 420 only gives very high.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Is it because of raid medals or something else?

Comments

• FarkasFarkas Posts: 63
    Away missions sale with your bots it is assumed but not 100% fact that it is your top 3 bots that cause this. The rewards you will get from these away missions also increase. If was to send a 1 star bot on a 15 min away mission it would have a Low chance.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    If rules are going to change as a player progresses, the game should really make that clear.

You expect something to be a certain way and play accordingly and then if it suddenly changes, that is not fun and it's confusing.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Rules do not change rewards go up as your account goes up better bots you have to send away better rewards simple as that. With that being said nothing in game requires you to do away missions if you choose not to