Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Alliance Mission Rewards

Not alright. Doesn’t promote competition amongst top alliances although you think it does. It’s true prior to the update, forged grew faster than others, but cause we worked for it. Barely even spent, but worked for it. The other alliances had the same caliber of bots and nothing besides inadequate skill hindered them from placing first in alliance missions. I don’t care if this has been discussed before. It’s not right to group the rewards solely because the other alliances can’t reach our level. Do you even hear yourselves when you give that excuse? I thought the same thing before but after careful consideration, I realized it was completely unjust to do so. We play, we focus, we spend, I don’t care what anyone thinks we do to come first. But we do it and we come first, only to be rewarded the same as the rivals we’ve struggled to beat? C’mon Kabam. Deep down you know I’m right. Some Omega and Spark players may agree, some may not. But in the end we all know that if the tables were turned. They’ll be the ones complaining.

Comments

• Options
    BacteriumBacterium Posts: 22
    I’ve accepted that this may not change. And I’ve accepted that people would look at this and respond for and against me. Just don’t forget to put yourselves in our position first before judging. I’ve said what I have to say, and speak on behalf of most my alliance who’ve already given up on trying to debate this.
  • Options
    SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    I think your basic mistake is assuming they grouped rewards because others cant reach your level as you put it. That might not be the case at all. seems ilogical.
  • Options
    BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Bacterium wrote: »
    We play, we focus, we spend, I don’t care what anyone thinks we do to come first. But we do it and we come first, only to be rewarded the same as the rivals we’ve struggled to beat? C’mon Kabam. Deep down you know I’m right. Some Omega and Spark players may agree, some may not. But in the end we all know that if the tables were turned. They’ll be the ones complaining.

Pretty sure Omega would agree with you guys 100% because all Kabam did was make the Top 3, numbers.
    Giving nothing more for achieving a difference between the 3. Don't get me wrong we are not ones to look a gift horse in the mouth, but yeah we would prefer a goal and have it mean something more than a number. I guess the milestones will have to suffice at this point.

We all also know that this will change again probably by the time people get closer to obtaining a T4 from completing Master for a few months.

• Options
    that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    That or when t4 offers drop.
  • Options
    ToughTough Posts: 237
    Also, love how you say other alliances lack skill to surpass forge. We expected some great rewards for 1-2-3 therefore giving us a chance at showing what omega is really made of. Oh well looks like items will keep expiring in stash.
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Tough wrote: »
    Also, love how you say other alliances lack skill to surpass forge. We expected some great rewards for 1-2-3 therefore giving us a chance at showing what omega is really made of. Oh well looks like items will keep expiring in stash.

We know there’s plenty of skill in Omega and Spark, we’re not trying to start anything. Rank reward pre-update were not worth any push so we know everyone just chilled.

These groupings certainly could have been done with #1 separate from say 2-4. I say that regardless if I was in an alliance that was #1 or not. A little more rewards to push even the top alliances instead of just getting themselves into top 3 and being content.
  • Options
    Sabugen wrote: »
    I think your basic mistake is assuming they grouped rewards because others cant reach your level as you put it. That might not be the case at all. seems ilogical.

Hey the whole other alliances can’t reach our level wasn’t me. That was Kabam’s excuse fr changing the reward grouping. They said and I quote, “there has been no competition for first place”. I know full wellthat Omega and Spark are capable of much more.

However Toughy, you mentioned items in your stash expiring. You ain’t the only one, and skill is a test of how well you can play, especially without needing items to go past your limits. Do you honestly believe that if the rewards were better, your alliance will easily zoom pass Forged and be #1. Do you think you’re the only ones holding back. We are the top 3 alliances IN the game for a reason, you’ll be mistaken if you think you’ll beat us that easy
  • Options
    ToughTough Posts: 237
    Only person who ever called me toughy was JBsmallsville...Is that you ? Have you come back? lol i know it’s off topic but now i’m interested @Bacterium
  • Options
    Only person who ever called me toughy was JBsmallsville...Is that you ? Have you come back? lol i know it’s off topic but now i’m interested @Bacterium

Add me in game and I’ll let you know