Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

i want to add a movie of starscream.

i want to add a movie of starscream. 18 votes

starscream movie
50%
French_BakerJoker69Raptor22Shockwaves_jdjcjdjxOprime3rdBntyhntr3232_DeymonKillersholmdOblivious 9 votes
ratchet movie
22%
Jay32Joker69ladysman_417UrAverageMalaka 4 votes
sentinel prime
27%
MeatShield72Username619272981LettcePrimeHackerPapitoRico 5 votes
Tagged:

Comments

• Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    edited May 2018
    ratchet movie
    No brainer
  • sholmdsholmd Posts: 19
    starscream movie
    i love movie characters.
    i want to adding a movie of starscream!!!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I want to add a movie version of everyone in the game, let’s get 4 movie versions of Optimus Prime, 3 movie versions of Bumblebee, 4 movie versions of Megatron, etc...
    Please Kabaam, I’ll make MOAR polls
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    starscream movie
    Jay32 wrote: »
    No brainer

"Megatron! Please I'm useful!" ~starscream
    starscream movie
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    I want to add a movie version of everyone in the game, let’s get 4 movie versions of Optimus Prime, 3 movie versions of Bumblebee, 4 movie versions of Megatron, etc...

NO we dont need more than one movie optimus we need the retro car bee and the mv5 megatton
    starscream movie

NO we dont need more than one movie optimus we need the retro car bee and the mv5 megatton

Megatron*
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581

Lol, it’s pretty obvious that this is a joke. But honestly though, just imagine getting a different version of Optimus Prime for the next 12 months O_o
  • Hey folks, since there's already a post for suggesting new characters, I'm going to close this thread to keep things consolidated and organized. Head over there to continue the discussion!
This discussion has been closed.