Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Is the game down?

Just wondering if the game is down I keep getting a message saying unble to connect to network
Tagged:

Comments

• Leaky8382Leaky8382 Posts: 11
    edited May 2018
    It's only happening to a scattered fe not everyone. If u start a new game it works but try an connect to ur account from the new game and ur kicked again stating connection issues.
  • PrimestuffPrimestuff Posts: 8
    Thank you very much. I emailed kaboom and I will see what happens it's very strange but I'm glad it's just not me.
  • MVSteveMVSteve Posts: 77
    Wow, me too! I thought it was just me. I play on android and had a problem with prices on the daily deal being inflated and they said they fixed it and would be giving energon to those who bought the deal when higher. I bought two. They said they would issue the energon by Friday and its been a few hours now but my game just shut down to the failed to log in screen. I began checking all my connections and nothing wrong so I went to my phone where I was playing on my other account and it logged right on. I tried to go to my main account and right to the failed screen. Two devices I couldn't get in on now. Had to change my primary email in Google play to get it to go to my other account. I'm wondering if the purchase/energon thing is related because that was the only account I purchased the deals on.
  • PrimestuffPrimestuff Posts: 8
    I think I did buy the daily deal at the higher price a few days ago but I did not report it. It could be a clue to the issue.
  • I am unable to login, deleted the game, it won't even let me start a new game, I am using an Android LG V10, Please help!!!!
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Primestuff wrote: »
    Thank you very much. I emailed kaboom and I will see what happens it's very strange but I'm glad it's just not me.

It's Kabam, not Kaboom.
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

It's Kabam, not Kaboom.

atm, for a lot of people, it's actually Kablooey.. lol
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

It's Kabam, not Kaboom.

It’s kabaam
  • Hey Primestuff,

On a similar discussion post Kabam Zibiit posted a comment with the resolution. You can find that discussion post here:

http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/4850/isolated-server-outage-affecting-for-a-small-group-of-users#latest

I am going to close this post so that there isn't one conversation occurring across multiple posts.
This discussion has been closed.