Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Screen warped and everything looks squished... need HELP

I need some help becuse since I got the game everything has been warped and it makes the game experience unpleasant and so far Ive gone to everybody and have received no help whatsoever. If anyone can help me please it would make my opinion of kabam a lot brighter.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    you'd probably need to post some details such as your device and operating system version, to see if others have a similar experience.
  • Options
    I did. I have a galaxy on5.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear about the odd visual behavior you're seeing on your device with the game. To assist our team when reporting bugs in this section of the forums, please review this thread regarding bug reports. Screenshots, where you're seeing the issue, device, and OS information are all very helpful! It's difficult to determine the issue and help with a solution (or to determine if it's an actual bug) without additional details.

You are also welcome to submit bug reports to our support team, should you need one on one assistance, and they can forward reports onto the game team as well. You can contact support from the game by tapping on the Gear shaped icon in the top left corner of your base screen, and then tap the support button. This will take you to our Support FAQs which will provide some troubleshooting information. Should you wish to go further and contact support, tap the "Need more help?" button to do so.
  • Options
    DoomeyDoomey Posts: 3
    It happens occasionally on my android devices (OnePlus 3T and Samsung Tab A). If you press the menu button and close the application an re-launch it, it should go back to normal. It seems to happen sometimes after tabbing out of the application and then back into it.
  • Options
    The only problem is Ive tried that and uninstalling and reinstalling the app... Ive tried everything
  • Options
    GevGev Posts: 1
    I also have a Samsung on5 and I have the same problem the characters and terrain are warped and the sides are cut off.