Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Isolated Server OUTAGE affecting for a SMALL GROUP of USERS

Comments

Galaxy s8+
    T-Mobile
    Can't log in on wifi nor data
  • Lapras wrote: »
    Hey there everyone, we're taking a look at this so that we can help get you all back into the game as soon as possible.

If you are experiencing this issue, we would appreciate it if you could answer the following questions that could help in our investigation.

1) What version of the game are you running?
    2) What device and OS have you experienced this issue on?
    3) What version of your OS are you running?
    4) What mobile carrier do you have?
    5) Does this issue occur on both data and Wifi?

Thank you for any additional information you are able to provide and for being patient while we investigate this issue.

If you read the full post you will see the community already figured out this is affecting users who bought the miss priced deal on android devices. It has nothing to do with all the questions you listed out.

Exactly
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Lapras wrote: »
    Hey there everyone, we're taking a look at this so that we can help get you all back into the game as soon as possible.

If you are experiencing this issue, we would appreciate it if you could answer the following questions that could help in our investigation.

Thank you for any additional information you are able to provide and for being patient while we investigate this issue.

If you read the full post you will see the community already figured out this is affecting users who bought the miss priced deal on android devices. It has nothing to do with all the questions you listed out.

Moral of the story?

Don't buy stuff.
  • GojuanesGojuanes Posts: 46
    I have both Android and ios phones. I want to add that this seems to be account specific and not device, since I am also getting the error when login into my account on my iPhone.

Like it was mentioned previously, seems to be affecting those who purchased the $6 daily deal and were supposed to be compensated yesterday.
  • MVSteveMVSteve Posts: 77
    edited May 2018
    1) 6.1.0
    2) Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 & Note 5
    3) version 7
    4) T-Mobile
    5) WiFi & mobile network

I have 4 accounts and only my main one (MV Steve) is effected which is the only account I purchased 2 of the $6 deals and why I assumed right away this had to be the problem. Whether I am using WiFi or data I can log in/out of my other 3 with no problem and instantly get trapped on the "failed to log in" screen as soon as I try to get in to my main.
    Manthro wrote: »
    Lapras wrote: »

Moral of the story?

Don't buy stuff.

You are correct! Learning the hard way I suppose
  • Ladyhawke1Ladyhawke1 Posts: 5
    I am having the same issue. I did buy one of $6 deals. It shouldn't matter if you spend $0 or $1000, this should not be happening. I'm more concerned that I can't help my team at all in the AM until this issue gets resolved.
  • Leaky8382Leaky8382 Posts: 11
    Newest version wifi and mobile network
    Verizon but none of this matters. Cause if we uninstall and reinstall the game and start a new game it works just fine it's not until we try and connect to our original accounts that we get kicked and he only link is the over priced daily pks we purchased
  • jmeansjmeans Posts: 8
    1. Newest version. 6.1.0
    2. Samsung tab S2 and S7 edge.
    3. Android 7.0
    4. T mobile and wifi
    5. Yes on both.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643

1) 6.0 & 6.1
    2) iPhone 6 iOS 11.2.6 & iPad mini 11.2.6
    3) ?
    4) Mobily & STC
    5) yes

It’s an account related issue have nothing to do with all your questions, today we didn’t get 100% on one BG because one of our officers couldn’t login then we had to kick him out, if that’s happened to the leader would be a disaster.
    Fix it & give us the rewards that we lost it because one of our teammates couldn’t login.

Thank you.

• BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    Yeah this had better come with some decent compensation. Had to leave my alliance and give up rewards so other could 100%. Lost out on the sig program offer yesterday for 350 energon, losing out on arenas for blaster chips(probably ended up costing me the dupe on blaster)
    Bigbowlr wrote: »
    Yeah this had better come with some decent compensation. Had to leave my alliance and give up rewards so other could 100%. Lost out on the sig program offer yesterday for 350 energon, losing out on arenas for blaster chips(probably ended up costing me the dupe on blaster)
    18 players in my alliance lost 1/3 of their rewards because one of us couldn’t login & clear 2 bots then we kicked him out to play the next am, this guy is one of the founders of our alliance.

• I have the same problem as others. I bought 2 of the 6.00 deals. Latest version of
    The game, Anroid 7.0 , Samsung Galaxy Tablet S3. Kicked off @ 1:00 AM
  • Razor327Razor327 Posts: 11
    Andriod 7.0
    Game version 6.1.0
    Device LG v20
    Use cable Wi-Fi spectrum and version mobile data.
    Also won,t work on my tablet
    So this is because we all bought the $6 deal last week?
    My alliance kicked me because I couldn't finish AM ... They all lost out cause of this. I pay your Damn bills guys. I buy your deals and you need to fix this!!!
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    Just got back in. 16 hours later
  • This hit me and our alliance leader, and my alliance's chance to take a decent rank this week are ruined, all members are going to take severely reduced rewards, and the two of us are missing out on all of the other things we needed to be doing in game.

All because we chose to support the game with purchases. I usually don't think too much about buying stuff, as i enjoy the game and want my alliance to progress... this downtime made me go back and tally up all the cash i have dropped on Kabam... and wow, have i spent way too much on this entertainment.

If this gets resolved very quickly with a serious compensation package, I might go back to that pattern - but i will choose my purchases much more carefully in the future. If it goes on for much longer or Kabam insults us with some pitiful crap, I will maybe keep playing on the free basis only or more likely drop the game altogether.
  • I powered off my phone and got on immediately after. I also bought the increased price item. I don't recall getting compensation for this.
  • Better be some hefty compensation for this. A lot of rewards missed out on and even affected players in the alliance who could log in. And still haven't received the 50 energon promises from the $6 deal. Smh
  • The team has implemented a resolution that should get everyone back into the game. If you haven't done so yet, restarting your app should take care of the issue.
    OK, I just got back in. Although this was a long time down, I'm glad it didn't mess up log in rewards by going this way for days. I need some clarification on how I will know when I receive the energon comp from the overpriced items and if I read it right, making A (singular) purchase then you get 50 energon, so since I bought two I should be able to count on 100 energon, right? Next is the Dance Off arena I was working on and the loss of the AM I was in. I know everyone is questioning the same things so hopefully there will be decent compensation/resolution for this.

Aside from the time it took to get this figured out, I want to say thank you to whomever fixed this because it could have been much worse with it being the start of the weekend when it occurred and it could have snowballed if everyone would have the weekend off.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    So how’s everyone’s alliance mission? Did anyone fail to fully explore map 3?
  • massimo51massimo51 Posts: 88
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Yeah lots of alliances didnt finish because of this.

The fact that there is no such thing as a backup on Map3. Screwed several alliances up.

How are you going to handle compensation Kabam?

Not only did this mess up alliance mission exploration rewards, it will will probably screw up rank rewards.

Not only were the people who’s accounts were directly affected losing rewards, whole alliances will be affected as an indirect result of this.

Why arent more community members demanding compensation for what happened, and why are kabam mods apparently so whatever about this just saying everything is fine now. It’s not.

What will be done about the scewed results this will lead too.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    massimo51 wrote: »

The fact that there is no such thing as a backup on Map3. Screwed several alliances up.

Not only did this mess up alliance mission exploration rewards, it will will probably screw up rank rewards.

Not only were the people who’s accounts were directly affected losing rewards, whole alliances will be affected as an indirect result of this.

Why arent more community members demanding compensation for what happened, and why are kabam mods apparently so whatever about this just saying everything is fine now. It’s not.

I don’t think Kabam cares about their unhappy customers anymore
    massimo51 wrote: »

I guess I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt and giving it a little time. There are a ton of variables to consider before compensation can even be determined. I'd like to have faith that they will make good on this and not brush it off, but was just recently resolved and it is the weekend so not everyone may be available to decide what gets done.
  • massimo51massimo51 Posts: 88
    I don’t think Kabam cares about their unhappy customers anymore

They did a long time ago in mcoc when the community rallied together to bring the game ratings down to 1*, due to some atrocities they didn’t want to give proper compensation over. What is fair is fair but it only works if the community demands it.

The team has implemented a resolution that should get everyone back into the game. If you haven't done so yet, restarting your app should take care of the issue.
    Thanks, now we want our rewards that we worked hard & payed $$$ to get them & don’t forget the alliance members that have been kicked out today because your mistake, they deserve rank rewards as well.

• Leaky8382Leaky8382 Posts: 11
    @Kabam Miike so we are all back in but because of this outage that lasted 2/3 of a day during AM two of our BG were unable to fully explore AM. This shorted out rewards and our scores. Is kabam going to correct our points and rewards we lost out on because of this glitch? We lost on many other things too but AM is primary concern since it effects the entire alliance. Thanks for getting the game back up and all your help in resolving these issues.