Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Adding the hive crystal to the raid store

Adding the hive crystal to the raid store would be a good idea. We don’t see any sales for it as often and it would help encourage more people to raid. I think only 1 can be bought per circle and cost 30k battle chips.
Add on and tell me your thoughts.

Comments

• VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Totally disagree.

It’s nice to have a unicorn or two in the game.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Vavatron wrote: »
    Totally disagree.

It’s nice to have a unicorn or two in the game.

It would still be the unicorn. The chance of getting bumblebee is low. And people will still go for the dupe. And no guarantees of even pulling bee.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    If by some miracle they ever put hive crystal in raid shop (which they won't) it'll cost far more than 30k chips a pop.

You can get 30k raid chips from two raids these days if you roll the right opponents
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    edited May 2018
    They won’t add hive crystal to the raid store anytime soon, your best bet is to save Energon for when the deal comes up. Will need someone else to confirm how much Energon previous deals cost though, as I never paid attention to it
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I believe 1000 energon for 10 crystals.
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Sounds reasonable, I’m saving up for them for next time. Since kabam did say at the time they weren’t releasing bee to pbc, I’d hardly expect him to pop up in the raid store.

There’s every chance with a single hive crystal you probably won’t get bee, so if you want him, the Energon deal is the way to go.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Last set of 10 hive crystals gave me 2 4* dupes sideswipe and grindor, set before that gave me demo megs dupe, still havent duped my 3* or 4* bee
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Hmmm I think that'd be a nice idea but it'd be very expensive
    Hmmm I think that'd be a nice idea but it'd be very expensive

I said 30k raid chips as an example. The cost could be 40k if added.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    It’s random guys, I bought 1 deal and got him 3 times. One 4 star and two 3 Stars.

whkb10ajdyaj.png
    edited May 2018
    Vavatron wrote: »
    It’s random guys, I bought 1 deal and got him 3 times. One 4 star and two 3 Stars.

whkb10ajdyaj.png

They at lest show the deal more often