Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Where are energons in Raid store ?

ShuckermliShuckermli Posts: 24
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
Kabam has changed Raid items but We’ve never seen energons until now, new items are not exciting to us Im pretty sure the other players too I hope we can get them quickly.
Tagged:

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    They were removed completely from the store to reduce energon for F2Ps so Kabam will get more money from F2P-turned whales
  • ShuckermliShuckermli Posts: 24
    very sad for those who do not spend money
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    He's joking. It was up a week ago. Moreover, the whole thing is randomised, so you need to pray to jebus.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    that1guy wrote: »
    He's joking. It was up a week ago. Moreover, the whole thing is randomised, so you need to pray to jebus.

Too funny
    yn9iq10yf27f.gif
    @that1guy thanks for comment but We are not in the same faiths, and you said “a week ago” Maybe you are wrong think this again
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    edited May 2018
    Then it was two weeks ago. But my point Is that I had seen it on the raid store recently, hopefully we'll see more of it.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    That1guy is correct... Energon was in raid store on the first or 2nd week of the new spotlight
    @Manthro that was three weeks ago then, I meant there was 1 time energon on every week, now on every month
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    I don’t see what’s the big deal about it not showing up in raid store, if it is once a month then it’s not worth the effort to get 200 energon when you can get 420 a month just from the dailies.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    and all of the arena crystals from away missions/arenas

energon isn't that scarce any more. By no means plentiful but you can accrue it fairly quick if you stick at it and save
  • Last_FrontierLast_Frontier Posts: 290
    Shuckermli wrote: »
    @that1guy thanks for comment but We are not in the same faiths, and you said “a week ago” Maybe you are wrong think this again

Jebus is central to ALL faiths!

And many thanks @MaxBebop for the visual aid!
    @Last_Frontier thank you for explaining.