Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Help me

Someone tells me how this mission works, I can not complet it98x4k5rzzwew.png

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    You need to do a mission with a team that has a combined rating of over 30,000 PI. In other words, five rank 5 4 star bots (most likely max forged or close to it) and some decent T3 relics equipped. It can be done though.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    edited May 2018
    You must have 30K base rating to get this achievement, put your biggest 7 bots & mods at your base then see if they are more than 30k.
  • PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    Synthwave is correct it's mission based not base
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I think they’ve been including your base rating. At least it has for some people.
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    edited May 2018
    Synthwave wrote: »
    You need to do a mission with a team that has a combined rating of over 30,000 PI. In other words, five rank 5 4 star bots (most likely max forged or close to it) and some decent T3 relics equipped. It can be done though.

This is incorrect, you will see below my top bots for a mission and then my current standing in the achievement:

v5eluahe27p1.png

And then

kkmehaqqx0q6.png

Based on those numbers it is your base total when you start a mission. Put all your top bots on your base and then run a mission with whatever you have left.

I am 100% sure it’s base rating (7 bots + 7 mods)
    Because my top 5 bots rating is far less than 30k but I got the rewards thanks to my base.
    You can check it yourself by putting your top 7 bots & top 7 mods & check the number at the achievement page then level up 1 of your bots or mods & check the achievement again.

occm28ped2xq.png
    7c7guc6qywm6.png

This is my base rating (30166)
    83gyjufy94gy.png
    This is my squad rating (30166)
    o98oy7zs7pwe.png
    Can you see the striking coincidence?

• RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Just tested this after reading. It is for sure base rating
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    I only found out recently that this includes your base rating. Although the description is misleading