Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Regarding This week’s AM

After @Kabam Miike posted the AM announcement where we get double rewards and 30 MiN timers, Do those double rewards count for rank rewards as well? @Kabam Miike you said Double rewards for everything so...

Comments

• ZangZang Posts: 34
    The announcement said « double the map reward » so that not concern the milestones or rank rewards
  • DrkPrinzDrkPrinz Posts: 37
    @Kabam Miike Totally loved the 30min timer for AM. . . . . double rewards is just a bonus, the real surprise is the 30min energy timer because having to wait an hour for energy is more than enough for a few people in AM to go offline. Hope you can consider making the 30min energy timer a permanent setting in AM because 1hr timer or 30min timer either way an AM mission runs for 24hrs then what is the point in making people wait such a long time to complete AM especially when the team consists people from around the globe.

@Kabam Miike Since the team is being so generous with AM, I would also like to request for removing the energy reduction when joining AM. The member joining immediately after starting AM loses half his energy so this is more like you are discouraging people to join early and the 1hr timer was not helping either. AM is suppose to be about fun team work and not about the time it takes to complete one AM.
  • Frugalli88Frugalli88 Posts: 148
    Joining early doesn’t cause you to lose energy. Everyone starts with 3 when your leader starts AM.
  • BabyJaxBabyJax Posts: 7
    Yes. The full hour Regen timer segregates players from different timezones. On my alliance and probably most alliances Have this problem. Half the team is sleeping while the other half are ready to move. Permanent 30 minute timer would resolve this issue.
  • DrkPrinzDrkPrinz Posts: 37
    @Frugalli88 but why lose energy at all. . . .whats the point in slowing us down by 2hours. . .
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2018
    DrkPrinz wrote: »
    @Frugalli88 but why lose energy at all. . . .whats the point in slowing us down by 2hours. . .

I thought we covered this in another thread
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I give up. Too many morons
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    DaveJL wrote: »
    I give up. Too many morons

Never give up! Never surrender!
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    BabyJax wrote: »
    Yes. The full hour Regen timer segregates players from different timezones. On my alliance and probably most alliances Have this problem. Half the team is sleeping while the other half are ready to move. Permanent 30 minute timer would resolve this issue.

Yeah but with a 30 minute timer then the people in Europe and Asia might get totally shut out because the Americas will get to do twice as much.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Frugalli88 wrote: »
    Wow, just wow...smh

I’m assuming he forgot the /s
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

Yeah but with a 30 minute timer then the people in Europe and Asia might get totally shut out because the Americas will get to do twice as much.

in that case your alliance is being a moron for not able to wait for others. Leave it to find one that is more reasonable and understanding - to know that people have real lives too.

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    I think Red was referring to himself as doing twice as much. ;)

seems a couple people in this thread like to use the word moron. there are better ways to articulate your thoughts.
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Tough wrote: »
    After @Kabam Miike posted the AM announcement where we get double rewards and 30 MiN timers, Do those double rewards count for rank rewards as well? @Kabam Miike you said Double rewards for everything so...

5zed051fwghe.jpg
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Savage on a Friday morning
  • ValensPrimeValensPrime Posts: 16
    Did folks get double rewards? We went up a d.lvl and doesn't look to have doubled.
    It's higher, but short of double.

Anyone else noticing too?
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Davien wrote: »

in that case your alliance is being a moron for not able to wait for others. Leave it to find one that is more reasonable and understanding - to know that people have real lives too.

Are you suggesting the people in the Americas, who can go ahead, should just stop and wait until the overseas people can jump back in?
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited May 2018
    Davien wrote: »

Are you suggesting the people in the Americas, who can go ahead, should just stop and wait until the overseas people can jump back in?

put americans one side, and asians one side.

another way is study each other's time so that that 1 player don't handle a shark link (solo lane) when he's asleep.