Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Soundwave Alliance Reward question

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but if an alliance manages to beat all 3 battlegrounds, do they get triple the rewards? Or do they only receive the reward once and get the benefit of a higher score for ranking rewards?

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Reward listed is per bg so each bg to 100% scores and ally gets up to 3 times that reward except milestone and rank
  • OversoulOversoul Posts: 4
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    Reward listed is per bg so each bg to 100% scores and ally gets up to 3 times that reward except milestone and rank

Thanks! Do you happen to have any screenshots so I can show it to the alliance as proof?
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Just wait 6 hours and you will see lol
    Amano wrote: »
    Just wait 6 hours and you will see lol

I asked because I thought that teams would have done it already last week in the 3 day Alliance Missions.
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    People won't likely share Bc it gives away what map they ran
    Amano wrote: »
    People won't likely share Bc it gives away what map they ran

True, I didn't consider that. I don't really see how it can be tactically useful (you can only do a map that your team can feasibly pull off), but I'd be paranoid if I was going for the top prize as well.