Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

NEED Mod Class Spark conversion feature!!!

I think it goes without saying that at this point EVERYONE is sick of receiving Utility Sparks every time they open a Mod Class Spark crystal. I personally have been maxed out on them for months now, and STILL all I've gotten the last 5 crystals is Utility Sparks. This alone borders on criminal, but the fact that they cant be converted into Sparks that you can actually use is beyond ridiculous. You can sell and convert every other kind of spark in the game, so why not these? Not having this feature renders them totally useless, and I'd hope that would be something Kabam would want to address.

Make it something like a 2 to 1 conversion rate. Hell, make it a 3 to 1 conversion rate. Just do SOMETHING.

PLEASE implement a conversion system for Mod Class Sparks. This is FAR overdue.

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Are there any other mods besides exo filter that’s utility? I just looked through all of the other ones I have and they’re all defense or attack.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Are there any other mods besides exo filter that’s utility? I just looked through all of the other ones I have and they’re all defense or attack.

Transwarp battery, Paralyser, Prime Module and Tech Console, none of which easy to obtain.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    edited May 2018
    Tech consiole uses defense spark not ultility sparks.... the only ones to use the utility spark are the exo filter, transwarp cell and paralyzer, the rest are all defense(blue) or offense(red) sparks
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Heh, all those other ones are ones I don’t have. I guess those are only available through the exclusive mod crystal?
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    I'm not the only one? I get tones of yellow utility sparks, so much that they're decaying and I only have 4 of the others. Crystal shards like what bots are giving would be nice too. Not that I'm not content with how things are. I like where the game is going development wise right now.