Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

thanks kabam for only giving me awesome 4*s

I just got my 3rd 4* and it's my boi bludgeon he is my 2nd fav character in the game my favorite being mirage my 4*s are Og prime, Rotf Megatron, and Bludgeon and all are awesome my luck is so good

Comments

• bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    I just got my 3rd 4* and it's my boi bludgeon he is my 2nd fav character in the game my favorite being mirage my 4*s are Og prime, Rotf Megatron, and Bludgeon and all are awesome my luck is so good

i have a 4* bludgeon too hes so far my top bot
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    Bludgeon is one of my faves too! I've been hitting some crazy damage scores just on basic and heavy attacks.He was my first character (as a 2*), but I got him as 4* a while back and he's a lot of fun. I can't really agree with the thing about "only" getting awesome 4*s, I've got quite a few that I couldn't care less about.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Which 4* do I have that is not awesome? (Btw i recently got a 4* OG megs)
  • i wish i could get good 4 stars i have 14 and i have the crappy ones
  • dtorreskaterdtorreskater Posts: 118
    i wish i could get good 4 stars i have 14 and i have the crappy ones
    There are no crappy ones. Next you'll say "I have Arcee, Starscream, and Ultra Magnus, and they are awful!"
    Trust me I don't know what you have but you have good bots.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    There are no crappy ones. Next you'll say "I have Arcee, Starscream, and Ultra Magnus, and they are awful!"

Yeah, there's really not a bot you can point to and say, "they're garbage," although several can come close without their sig. Every bot has moments where they shine, just find the rhythm that works for you.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Should I add my mirage or my hot rod to my team? I don't really like playing as hot rod, but I'll adapt to him if you guys think he's better than mirage.
  • i wish i could get good 4 stars i have 14 and i have the crappy ones

i only have 6 of 14 that i like
  • CandKane wrote: »

Yeah, there's really not a bot you can point to and say, "they're garbage," although several can come close without their sig. Every bot has moments where they shine, just find the rhythm that works for you.

your right but i only use bots that look good for example i dont use my bone crusher because he looks ugly ik its a stupid reason not to use him but thats just me id rather fight with a drift because hes less ugly
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited June 2018
    CandKane wrote: »

your right but i only use bots that look good for example i dont use my bone crusher because he looks ugly ik its a stupid reason not to use him but thats just me id rather fight with a drift because hes less ugly

Hats off to you! What are you waiting for.....?
    Sunstreaker? Or female bot?