Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

[BUG] Unclaimable away mission reward

MidgardWatcherMidgardWatcher Posts: 39
edited February 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Sometimes, when away mission is end - player not able to claim rewards. Only reload the game helps to get rid of this.
e5fm56rwbaf2.png

Comments

• wow what level are you to get crazy rewards like that
  • Jimjim123 wrote: »
    wow what level are you to get crazy rewards like that

I'm currently at 37 level
  • guessing you started day one of beta or near that because that level would be so nice to have for those rewards
  • MidgardWatcherMidgardWatcher Posts: 39
    edited February 2017
    Additional screenshot - appears less frequent, when you trying to collect mission reward, it says that reward expired!
    ii965717hnjx.png
  • You're saying this shows up, but it hasn't been 3 days from Mission Completion I presume. Does closing the app and restarting it resolve both issues? Can you also provide device information and the current OS version for our teams to review? Does this only occur on WiFi/Mobile Data?

Anyone else seeing similar issues?

Thanks for reporting this!

Please remember, while it might not seem important, it's helpful for our team to have all the details you can provide (along with screenshots if possible) This thread provides some more information about bug reporting: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/23/how-to-report-a-bug

When reporting a bug, it is very important that you include some specific information. Specifically, please remember to include what device you are using, what OS version you are on, and whether you are on a cellular network or WiFi. In the case that it is a network device (mobile phone or tablet with network capabilities), please let us know your service provider as well. If you can including the specific model number of you device, usually found in settings, this will also help us narrow down what the issue may be.
  • Yes, @Kabam Tenebrous it hasn't been 3 days away from completion - it was something about 3-5 minutes away from it. And yes again - restarting the game resolves both issues. I'm currently using Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (SM-N910C) on Android 6.0.1. This bug isn't dependent on type of the connection. So it occurs in both WiFi and Cellular network.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    After I had multiple emails back and forth the second portion is the fact you did not get the bonus, it's just wrong text comes up, there is no guarentteed bonus even with guaranteed team just the left portion which was the 227 gotten
  • This happens quite often on my iPhone 6s. Leaving the app then going back in 3-10 mins later sometimes 20 mins. Within the day. Occurs at least once a day, sometimes 2-3 times
  • I lose the rewards a lot, haven't tested if I should have been restarting, I will next time it occurs
  • I have iPhone 6S and I experience the same issue. maybe a couple mins to under 1 hour after the mission is successful I get the message shown above: the rewards have expired
  • The glitch is definitely consistent happens quite often, still happens, did a guaranteed quest, successful, then "expired" even though it was a 45 min quest and I accepted it within 1-2 hrs
  • Now we only get 10 mins to claim missions, already had a few expire and lost out on resources
  • 10 minutes is really too short, part of the attraction of this should be that your bots are working for you while you are working yourself or doing other things and don't have time for the game
  • FarkasFarkas Posts: 63
    fkbkisqy26ww.png
    9n1lncbgjmqc.png

The away mission claim time is now only allowing 10 mins from completion to claimable time
  • Well that's dumb, when I'm at work I can't exactly go to my phone and redeem away mission resources within 10 mins of a mission expiring, what if I was in transit underground too? No way to redeem it at all, oh and overnight if I decided to do one there, pointless.
  • It's been fixed, 3 days again