Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Couple of questions/statements.

Preferably from @Kabam Miike or another kabam employee.

But I've recently returned to the game after taking a break for 5 to 6 months.

Good things I've seen change 5 stars are in the game and don't seem to difficult to obtain which is awesome. 4 star bots are a lot easier to get.

New master mode kicks my butt and then some, really enjoy that mode. Raid store seems to have better items.

Rank up items for bots in general are much easier to obtain, which is awesome. T3c still seems to be difficult for a fair amount but gotta have some type of wall in place imo.

Now for my questions...

Are mods going to be updated soon or is it just not really ever gonna happen? Because t2 mod sparks still don't seem to be obtainable at all, which is curious as I was leaving their was an offer for one and that seems to be all she wrote.

Is act 4 coming soon? How will it be released over the duration of a year or all at once? It seems to not really be on the horizon.

Also rotk is out definitely not ready for that yet but look forward to the challenge!

Also am crystals are nice, I know for some of the top tier players they want a change in am, but personally I got a long ways to go!

Thanks for anything you can provide and I do enjoy all of the changes thus far look forward to the future updates!

Comments

• Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    You said there's a T2 mod spark sell when you're leaving? Then you don't seem to have been away for long.
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    Left around end of November/beginning of December. About 5 to 6 months.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    First t2 mod spark sale was a few weeks ago, shortly after the update...
    It would appear I've lost my marbles then....Guess I can now say I'm certifiably crazy!
    No i think you are think of t3c maybe? But they just finally gave us a t2 mod spark for the first time, for 49,99 a few weeks ago, with no way of obtaining anymore at the moment either
    Ehh maybe, I guess I'll make another point that r5 4 stars have been possible for months and now 5 stars are a thing. Atm with mods you can only have one 4 star at r3 and that's if you bought the deal. I thought mods and b0ts would be a bit more on pace with each other. But obviously not, just wondering why kabam is hesitant on dropping t2 mod sparks.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2018
    Totherkins wrote: »
    Ehh maybe, I guess I'll make another point that r5 4 stars have been possible for months and now 5 stars are a thing. Atm with mods you can only have one 4 star at r3 and that's if you bought the deal. I thought mods and b0ts would be a bit more on pace with each other. But obviously not, just wondering why kabam is hesitant on dropping t2 mod sparks.

Probably because they don't want to wipe the tears of the inevitable wave of midrange players complaining that the world isn't fair and they are losing raid tickets to super strong bases.

Everyone finally stopped crying about Maxed 3* HA.

Imagine the outcry against maxed 4 HA.
    I figure that's the idea. But they have a matchmaking system that's supposed to sort of prevent that. I really hope a ton of people don't cry when they do finally release more t2 mods. Making things competitive is fun.
    People will cry when t3 mod sparks are released....