Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

ROTK Rewards and Increasing Cap storage for Crystals

Kabam Mike, your team should really consider giving players who have finished ROTK a 5* awakening program for atleast 1 5* bot. ROTK is the hardest mission in this game and players who have finished it must and should be duly Rewarded!
On another note, since T3B and T2 alphas are more easily attainable from your arena platforms, Kabam shld remove expiration or increase cap of how many players can have. Also make T3C not a randomize pull.
Thank you for kindly looking into this matters! I hope you guy do consider such player options and or choices..

Comments

• Options
    TKOTKO Posts: 246
    I would love a generic 5* awakening program. I don't see why we were given a 5* crystal and 10 signature upgrade programs but no way to use them. That seems a bit like you guys accidentally forgot to add the awaking program
  • Options
    SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    not to mention r3 bots have inferior skills
  • Options
    Momo2008Momo2008 Posts: 92
    KABAM NO ANSWER TO THIS THREAD COZ IT IS RELEVANT TO US ???
  • Options
    TKOTKO Posts: 246
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious You guys totally overlooked this. Can we get a response on this? RotK was no easy task.
  • Options
    Momo2008Momo2008 Posts: 92
    Kabam WtF no answer at all? U answer the dumbest blogs yet not this one ??