Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Is Raiding Worth It?

OneArmedWampaOneArmedWampa Posts: 2
edited April 2017 in General Discussion
I'm level 30 and haven't raided anyone yet because I worry that if I start raiding, I'll open my ingame currencies up to being stolen. Is this how it works?

In other words, if someone raids my base, what do I lose?

Thank in advance to those of you who know how this game actually works
Tagged:

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Raid chips are all that is gained or lost which is what u buy rank up materials
  • SR0234SR0234 Posts: 3
    It's a bit gutting when you've been at work or asleep for eight or so hours and you've been raided loads, but you can soon make it back.

It's worth it - it's a good part of the game.
  • Thank you both.
    SR0234, when you say "raided loads", what is taken from your base during enemy raids?
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    Thank you both.
    SR0234, when you say "raided loads", what is taken from your base during enemy raids?

Just raid chips....and your pride.

You dont loose any gold, or bots, or energon, or anything else really important.
  • SerapthSerapth Posts: 157
    You have nothing to lose vs not raiding, but the system is pretty terrible. Don't expect progression, you will get raided at some points at a rate faster than you can even progress and your rank goes up and down the same amount relative for each victory or loss. Getting raiding 4 times in an hour when you can only raid 3 times per 3 hours is frustrating to say the least.

I also encountered a bug or just horrid run where for about twenty straight raids they only gave me opponents five times my power. Thankfully this ended eventually.

That said, raiding and keeping an 1.1k or higher rating is critical. You can make about 3k worth of ISO and a tier 2 spark each day from raiding.
  • SkubSkub Posts: 28
    I find raiding probably the least interesting system the game has to offer at this time. Every opponent I get matched with are hilariously over powered, my bots range from 200-400 but opponents constantly have bases filled with nothing but 500+ bots plus their equipment, and I've yet to be able to counter-attack someone who raids me. The game just spits out an error every time.
  • I also wish to share my experience with the raid system. Some time, I was only notified that I was raided after about 1 hr. when I want to revenge, I will get unknown error prompt. Sometime the error goes away n I can continue with revenge. Sometime the error persists till the allowable time expired.

Another unfair play is u can get raided without restriction but u need to exchange energon for raid ticket after 3 raid tickets are used up. For more fair play, revenge should not need ticket.
  • SuperfammSuperfamm Posts: 4
    After raiding someone, one can use shield to prevent the revenge? If tats true, there is no point having revenge feature. Shield should not b applicable for revenge type of raid. The whole revenge raid can still end after specific time
  • ShadowboundShadowbound Posts: 55
    edited May 2017
    Superfamm wrote: »
    After raiding someone, one can use shield to prevent the revenge? If tats true, there is no point having revenge feature. Shield should not b applicable for revenge type of raid. The whole revenge raid can still end after specific time

Yea but shields cost money, besides the free ones you get. So just to avoid losing a few resources would you spend precious gems? Every time you had attacked?

I wouldn't. Some might i guess.

Edit: I could see it being really useful and only useful when trying to save for the expensive stuff however. Buddy told me spend my raid gems after i raid, less stuff for them to take that way.