Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Question/clarification on energon storm

Just wondering on when the shock damage is supposed to start with energon storm. I always thought the shock damage started after filling up one power bar and increased with each power bar filled. However, in my last battle, I ended up getting knocked out even though I didn’t have any power bars filled up and only had about 10% power of the first one.

I didn’t see the shock DOT icon under my health bar. I was just standing there and Galvatron was standing there on the other side blocking, not shooting a ranged or anything. I was trying to bait his S2 and the next thing I knew, I was out.

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    This mod has never, ever worked consistently or properly since its inception.

All kinds of other inconsistencies have been reported such as not healing, no damage on l1 power bar, but double damage on L2...

I don't think the devs know how to fix it, or it may be changing soon so they haven't bothered
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Yeah, I’ve learned not to count on any of the heals with that mod. I agree with your thought, they’re probably just going to leave it as they’ll be changing things soon.