Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

4 Star and TC3 bundle

I have said this about two months ago but a lot of people have been wanting characters that they don’t have or want to dupe (Like OG prime). With that being said, can you please make a bundle with either a 4* G1 prime, G1 Megatron, Soundwave or shockwave with an awakening program and the resources to go up to R4. It should be priced at $80 AUD (about 60 american dollars). And if people want do a deal at the same time with a T3C spark with the class of your choice. I you are going to write that you don’t want it please explain why and i will understand.

Cheers

Comments

• FamiGamiFamiGami Posts: 38
    Lmao they have bundles of t3c and nothing else for 100$ usd and you’re asking for way way more than that for less cost.
  • FamiGami wrote: »
    Lmao they have bundles of t3c and nothing else for 100$ usd and you’re asking for way way more than that for less cost.

I don’t care what price. I just want it in
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2018
    FamiGami wrote: »

That's what she said.
  • Manthro wrote: »
    FamiGami wrote: »

That's what she said.
    Good one
  • FamiGami wrote: »

Wait I don’t think you read that right. The T3C can be a different deal all together. Pick a class and you get that one T3C. Then you got the four star deal which is a completely different deal