Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Why do we only have 4 Swordmasters? Should Grimlock and Motormaster be included?

To be fair, Swordmasters for the Swordmasters synergy are supposed to have swords. And motormaster and Grimlock each have a sword. They should be included in the Swordmasters synergy, even though they are supposed to have low crit rates. Maybe add like an attack buff for them?

Comments

• Options
    JayBird01JayBird01 Posts: 37
    What do y’all think on this? Just wondering if maybe they could be Swordmasters
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I think if you made both of these Bots sword Masters it would be extremely overpowered almost to the point of being game-breaking
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Nah...I absolutely agree with them needing to be in the sword loop somehow, just don't MAKE it gamebreaking.
    Also I think bots with swords shouldn't be hit by Bonecrusher bleeds. They hit with swords. Swords don't bleed.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Because Motormaster would be too overpowered if he were a part of the team
    Grimlock is too dumb to MASTER his SWORD (pun intended)
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited May 2018
    Motormaster is supposed to be overpowered. In my opinion he's not strong enough. He's supposed to be huge and terrifying. A true tyrant. Remember, to scale Motormasters feet are the size of Prime's entire torso. Hes truck AND trailer. Here he's just another bot.
  • Options
    Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    edited May 2018
    You all think Bonecrusher bleeds through spikes like a hedgehog? No, he bleeds through 'qi' against any touch.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    I couldn't care less if they added Motormaster but I wouldn't be against Grimlock being added. Not sure about the logistics with the crit rates though. I guess Kabam must have had some reason for not adding Grimlock and Motormaster, it's obvious they have swords.
  • Options
    Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Sure. BC and duped Nox punish critters hard.
  • Options
    WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Mm and grimlock getting swordmasters synergy would give them too high of a crit rate and make them basically useless against bc, although it would give grimlock more melee buffs when he purified the bleeds!!
  • Options
    Omega_benOmega_ben Posts: 78
    The swordmasters all have swords in there story Windblade has always had her sword I believe it's got a matrix or something in it Dinobot has had that chainsword type sword in beast wars and Bludgeon and drift are samuries and drift use to be bludgeons apprentice till he switched to the Autobots Motormaster is more a brute then sword wielder and Grimlock is mostly in dinobot mode and is also a brute hence why they are brawers